Offer of Co-player

DeletedUser

Hey,

I am looking to co-play an account on this world.

I am experienced, active, can send quick noble trains, backtime and all that shiz...

I am a UK player and have skype.

The account should be ready to noble or have between 2-5 villages.

If you are interested reply here or pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Am i getting this right? You're blatantly asking for the chance to log into someone else's account?

DeletedUser

This was changed quite a few worlds ago. Co-playing is allowed, obviously multi-accounting is still not. Co-playing just helps if one person gets super busy or if you find a co-player for the time you can't get on, so effectively the account is on 24/7 :)

DeletedUser

This was changed quite a few worlds ago. Co-playing is allowed, obviously multi-accounting is still not. Co-playing just helps if one person gets super busy or if you find a co-player for the time you can't get on, so effectively the account is on 24/7 :)

Sounds stupid, i can see the logic behind it, but why not just play the game normally?

I guess i didn't realise the rule had changed as it's been well over a year since i've played.

DeletedUser

It's been 3 years since I've played. Meh, I kind of saw it coming. It is playing the game normally, as there is only ever one person on the account, so, it's still 1v1 in that sense.