Official O C d Announcement: Dear Vorb, Undain And Nubrex

DeletedUser

Undain has tried to throw in the towel after their millionth failed attempt to noble one single village of ours. Last attempt resulted in a dead nuke and two dead nobles, with only a small amount of losses from our side.

The Undain Duke then went ahead and asked for a NAP with us, seeing as their little alliance kept losing villages to us, with no territorial gains for them. I politely refused, telling them what I told them when we first got contact with each other; we will stop attacking you if you restart far away from K15 and K16. Will be continued undoubtedly :lol:.

The 5 biggest Vorb players are joining LMAO!, so I imagine that'll be a slow and prolonged death experience for the remainder of Vorb. Undain tried to noble some of our villages after they proposed to NAP us, but it backfired and the biggest Undain player lost the village with his Academy.

Ni has been awfully quiet lately, although they seem to get banged down in K25, which might explain their lack of activity in the K15 front.

Even though most reds are now gone in our core K's, there is a bright side on all this. The 5 biggest Vorb refugees have joined the #13 tribe LMAO!, and we are having more and more run ins with KND down south, so looks like we might have found a couple new victims already. In case a new war with more interesting tribes erupts, be sure to hear from it first, on the forum. We have a reputation of spammers to uphold, after all.

Thank you for your attention,

Hugs and kisses xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

kyouske

hahaha its not bad. honestly, i laughed as i watched it count down. i was sniping with axes :pP

no hard feelings, i cleared six pint ;) you proved to be worthy opponents, i respect that. i did accidentally hit NE (because whenever i start a world i go there) instead of center of tribe, which is my mistake. i apologize for not continuing the fight for now, but i wish you luck. please take out VORB for me. i dont like them :D

LMFAO, this is so old,