Official T-B-C Vs. AA War.

DeletedUser34827

Ok guys i hereby declare that we are now officially at war with EAA, This was has been formed due to declining an alliance with EAA therefore outraging EAA,

They ordered our duke to kick myslef out or they will farm all of us, My duke does not go well with threats.

The EAA leaders insulted us and finally declared war on us.

If SimCity may want to we may have a War time alliance with them during the course of this war.

Was with the noobs of W20 has begun!
Both are noobs.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser38110

You got to be joking guys? :icon_eek:

Just stupid, no point in warring for at least a few weeks, farming is the best way to go now but you would farm your enemies.

DeletedUser

You got to be joking guys? :icon_eek:

Just stupid, no point in warring for at least a few weeks, farming is the best way to go now but you would farm your enemies.

T-B-C declared war not EEA.

DeletedUser38110

It doesn't matter who declared war on who, its just whats the point this early?

DeletedUser

Ok guys i hereby declare that we are now officially at war with EAA, This was has been formed due to declining an alliance with EAA therefore outraging EAA,

They ordered our duke to kick myslef out or they will farm all of us, My duke does not go well with threats.

The EAA leaders insulted us and finally declared war on us.

If SimCity may want to we may have a War time alliance with them during the course of this war.

Was with the noobs of W20 has begun!

Another n00b declaration of war :lol:

The Laughing Cow

shhhhh hogarth01 doesnt even have a tribe and we arent even at war with anyone :icon_wink:

DeletedUser32537

Yeah 1st thing i did after i joined was reading this post, so i srysly taught about thats real war, but after that leader mailed us telling there is no war, so yeah... I was wrong lol

DeletedUser

Yeah 1st thing i did after i joined was reading this post, so i srysly taught about thats real war, but after that leader mailed us telling there is no war, so yeah... I was wrong lol

Yea i wouldn't have admitted that tbh...

DeletedUser

I myself, don't see the point in it either. Unless of course you would like to wage war on who can out spam the other with hatemail and laugh at those who use pallys striaght out for single man wars.