[Official] - War Thread

• Thread starter ShadowKnight4141
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintus Fabius Maximus

I think they all know that if they took DoP on one on one, the tribes would lose. Thus the following:

dopssss.jpg

DeletedUser

I think DoP knows that if they didn't merge into as many tribes as they did, then they wouldn't be as good as they are. Thus, stop making excuses for them. "All is fair in love and war".

robi zmaj

yeah and we all know CHE!!! cant fight alone so they involve others... you think you will be able to noble some villas now in close DoP K's... ?

good luck ;D

DeletedUser

yeah and we all know CHE!!! cant fight alone so they involve others... you think you will be able to noble some villas now in close DoP K's... ?

good luck ;D

Here we go again, just because your tribe failed to get help doesn't give you the right to insult us for having the ability to get it. And as pointed out, [BA] came to us about a joint declaration, but we were both going to declare anyway, even if it wasn't together.

Also, im well capable, as I already have :icon_wink:

robi zmaj

Here we go again, just because your tribe failed to get help doesn't give you the right to insult us for having the ability to get it. And as pointed out, [BA] came to us about a joint declaration, but we were both going to declare anyway, even if it wasn't together.

Also, im well capable, as I already have :icon_wink:

I dont insult I just point out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Considering it was just a little 40k player that declare war upon Tao a few weeks ago. Now I have 160k points, a tribe, and def OD. And.. as I said, not lost a village to them :D

Oh pulease. The only reason you still exist is because nobody could be bothered to whack you.

DeletedUser31515

talk is cheap, this statement could be applied to ur whole tribe:lol:

DeletedUser

lol on NiNi profile

If Tao chooses to surrender here are our demands: I want 1 million of each resource, a shrubbery, and homage paid to me on Tao's tribal profile.

very frightning

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Now I've never been one to...spy as such. But I just got this.

[BA said:
Forums]BA is 1st wave
Rules

a.) Claim at will, first wave should be quick and bloody! You don't have to secure all of your freshly taken villages, just ask for support and move to the next target.
b.) Please claim targets only within 30 hours from you in this wave.
c.) Please send at least 3 nukes per targets.
d.) All K22 and K32 players should participate in these efforts (f they are too far to be in the first wave, drop me a mail, with the number of the available nukes they have and they will be assigned to the second wave).
e.) Please send out at least 10 fakes for all of your real attacks. Even if you don't have targets at the moment, send out fakes regurarly!
f.) Attack targets with at least 90% morale for you!

Updated Claims Table

Generated at: 2008.08.04. 12:56:31
Active Filters:
- Continent : All
- Area Constraints:
Min: 285|295
Max: 335|399
- Min. Score: 0
- Priority Score: 15000

List of Targets:
32:
- pipeline (DoP)
- CueBall1977 (DoP)
33:
- sinclairjustin (DoP)
- contrashooter (DoP)
- Pyrus4 (DoP)
- angelicjacki (DoP)
- Spankit (DoP)
- pipeline (DoP)
- kerafyrm (DoP)
- MongMa (DoP)
- screamneagle (DoP)
- macov (DoP)
- pcelicamaja (DoP)
- MastaYodaK (DoP)
- haldunkose (DoP)
- CueBall1977 (DoP)
- snuffer (DiS!)

Interesting attack plan.

[BA said:
Diplomacy]Allies
Dart
Tao
Legend
[RA]

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
{DOOM}
~TxB~
HMS

Enemies
DoP
PANAw
AtenBK
TK
LEGION
ELITE
ELITEX
LW-A
U.N.S
MSU
{ERS}
~RO~
t3hRim
ELITER
DiS!

Why are t3hRim your enemies :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

due to the large amount of spam in this thread and the fact that the original thread is now unlocked, I am locking this.

Feel free to transfer any Relevant posts to the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.