Ohhhhh SHHHHHHHHI........

DeletedUser

chuckles! YAAAAAY :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

chucklefang

Hey Jasp and Gravy. :) Whats going on.

I just finished all my finals so now I haven't got shit to do until Jan. 28th. :D

chucklefang

Haha yea slightly. I had to do finals and shit. Not very fun stuff let me tell you. :(

chucklefang

Well hey there it has been a long long time. :D w36 or so if I remember right. :)

chucklefang

Haha I could never get you. :p I wish I would have stayed around in that world a bit longer. Active stayed on top for a long time lol.

DeletedUser

yeah, Active was the nicest tribe i've ever been in :icon_sad:
you shoulda stayed! anyways, join w38 when it comes out! ill be there :)

(sorry W1 people taking over your thread)

chucklefang

yeah, Active was the nicest tribe i've ever been in :icon_sad:
you shoulda stayed! anyways, join w38 when it comes out! ill be there :)

(sorry W1 people taking over your thread)

Ha yea Active was one of the best tribes I have been in, even if I wasn't there for a long time. It's in the top few of the top 5 definitely.

But w38 has been out for months so I'm not sure what world you want me to join lol. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

oops w48* :) *yawn* im so tired. gimmie your skype and we can stop spamming up the forums ;)

chucklefang

That's what I thought you meant but I wasn't sure. That should be around late summer time so I will be there. :D

My skype is chucklesworth1. I don't have skype on my new laptop but I will get it either tonight or tomorrow due to how many people have been demanding I get it back lol. :icon_razz: