Old School TW Vet Looking for K64 Powerhouse Tribe

DeletedUser

Not gonna bore you with accolades and blah blah blah. Just run a search on my game name and you should pull up enough 411 on me. Looking for entry into a well organized, established, led, and ranked K64 Tribe. Like you, I'm very selective so if you don't meet any of those requirements then don't bother contacting me.

You'll get a team player who's aggressive, dedicated, communicates well, and understands the game. Nuff said!!

I communicate quicker in-game so make sure you contact me there as well.

Thanks!!

MM

DeletedUser

38th Wolf Brigade K46 needs you

You can join my tribe in K46. It's founder was Blackcloud2 and he was leader for a good timing until he switched the leadership to another member, Deathrader. We are looking for members to join that have more points than we as members in the alliance have already. If you are active all day long and also participating in the tribe's forums with a lot more points then we do, this is the tribe for you.

Look up 38th Wolf Brigade K46 in world 55 and you can see we have a lot of members so please join and consider the tribe invitation.:scout::scout::scout::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::scout::scout::scout::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::scout::scout::scout::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::scout::scout::scout::villagers::villagers::villagers:

DeletedUser

You can join my tribe in K46. It's founder was Blackcloud2 and he was leader for a good timing until he switched the leadership to another member, Deathrader. We are looking for members to join that have more points than we as members in the alliance have already. If you are active all day long and also participating in the tribe's forums with a lot more points then we do, this is the tribe for you.

Look up 38th Wolf Brigade K46 in world 55 and you can see we have a lot of members so please join and consider the tribe invitation.:scout::scout::scout::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::scout::scout::scout::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::scout::scout::scout::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::scout::scout::scout::villagers::villagers::villagers:

You realise he said K64 not K46 dam mass recruiter responding to every request for a tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizzler

A vet? I think our animals are all perfectly healthy, thanks

DeletedUser97849

What I find funny is that both people trying to recruit this player have not even looked at his stats :p

If you have you would have noticed he joined HOES a few days ago