~ONE~ and Love

DeletedUser105718

I see.

Black Heart (630|465) K46 8,656 demetori [~ONE~] Gas Refill [Love] 2013-10-30 19:43:36
Black Heart (626|465) K46 6,462 demetori [~ONE~] Gas Refill [Love] 2013-10-30 14:27:00

DeletedUser105718

I guess Petrre gave you all that ODD. Doesn't matter, you seem to have a one way ticket to rim.

DeletedUser

Love took themselves too much to handle. ~ONE~ and Dr.No wasn't enough. Finaly Kindness was kind enough to piss off HELL, So HELL joined this thing. Co-ops with Dr.No. Bunch of villas with first 12 hours, next 12 hours to people getting away from Love, before disbanding. It was very interesting to see old wobble members to get out of there real quickly, even tho they were the current leaders. They are now called Illuminati, so get your eyes on them ~ONE~, These guys will still keep attacking you.

DeletedUser

Love took themselves too much to handle. ~ONE~ and Dr.No wasn't enough. Finaly Kindness was kind enough to piss off HELL, So HELL joined this thing. Co-ops with Dr.No. Bunch of villas with first 12 hours, next 12 hours to people getting away from Love, before disbanding. It was very interesting to see old wobble members to get out of there real quickly, even tho they were the current leaders. They are now called Illuminati, so get your eyes on them ~ONE~, These guys will still keep attacking you.

Ibe already sent my spear nukes