Onfire Vs ........

DeletedUser

stellro catting dosnt win a war nobling does

Catting defeats quitters and annoys the hell out of non-quitters.

It's quite fun in the early stages. Actually all stages. Imagine having a million point account and all of your villages getting catted to 26 points overnight. Would you still play?

If your villages go barb it hurts your tribe just as much as getting nobled.

stellro

Haha, as opposed to OnFire who creates NAPs with tribes just to get to know them and not have them interfere with their current goals. Then attack their NAPs and drop them without notice.
Didn't OnFire do that with GOH. Then they were going to do it with VIRUS.
=GTC= - geani29 today at 03:03
nap with OnFire

Exactly that......I'm surprised others haven't noted this tbh but hey-ho :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

what do we need smithy lvls for^^^ 1 academy 2+ mill farmed a day all we need....and i said in 2 years not months :) you havent stunted our growth we noble new villages never the less so idk what world u think you are stunting us on^^

Don't you need your smithy to be level 20 to educate nobles or mint coins? If so it takes what 24 hours for a level 20 smithy? So yea it is kinda staunting your growth

DeletedUser74702

Well, I would have thought with all those "millions of resources" he would have figured it out when the mint button didn't light up.

DeletedUser

Catting defeats quitters and annoys the hell out of non-quitters.

It's quite fun in the early stages. Actually all stages. Imagine having a million point account and all of your villages getting catted to 26 points overnight. Would you still play?

If your villages go barb it hurts your tribe just as much as getting nobled.

well in the past i took that a step farther and catted down 80 of my villages once the farms maxed at lvl 30 full of defense and then moved troops around non stop, protecting others because knock would never noble such crap and neither would we. If we were to noble all the 1k point players villages would stick us in a mega cluster (yuck)

they can cat me to 0 for all i care ...

My troops will find homes to wreck and villages to burn as long as i have 1 vill and O. This is a coin world lose a vill noble another once coins r saved hard to stop some 1 from rebuilding if they have the right co`s to help :) if it was a packet world would be more concerned because loosing a vill at a million points is like 100 coins lost here (which are never lost)

DeletedUser25046

well in the past i took that a step farther and catted down 80 of my villages once the farms maxed at lvl 30 full of defense and then moved troops around non stop, protecting others because knock would never noble such crap and neither would we. If we were to noble all the 1k point players villages would stick us in a mega cluster (yuck)

they can cat me to 0 for all i care ...

My troops will find homes to wreck and villages to burn as long as i have 1 vill and O. This is a coin world lose a vill noble another once coins r saved hard to stop some 1 from rebuilding if they have the right co`s to help :) if it was a packet world would be more concerned because loosing a vill at a million points is like 100 coins lost here (which are never lost)

Cat you down to 0 eh. tell me how that can even be possible?

also if they cat you down as low as you say your troops become useless as you have no rally point to control them. also keep them out of the villages for attacks takes up all the time you could be using them and once they are defeated you have nothing left and no means to even build them. and no its not hard to stop someone from rebuilding either you cat the where house down to next to nothing and you have no resources to build with keep at it and you'll never rebuild.

DeletedUser

Cat you down to 0 eh. tell me how that can even be possible?

also if they cat you down as low as you say your troops become useless as you have no rally point to control them. also keep them out of the villages for attacks takes up all the time you could be using them and once they are defeated you have nothing left and no means to even build them. and no its not hard to stop someone from rebuilding either you cat the where house down to next to nothing and you have no resources to build with keep at it and you'll never rebuild.

rally point cost 10 40 30 and takes what 5 minutes to build so u going to run nonstop cat runs on all my villages 24 7 that makes alot more then the 40 or 50 incomings ...

wharehouse cheapest building to rebuild and i dont even need 1 of them either to have mass stored buildings to spend my ressys so think before you respond really hard before posting 2 silly buildings when my point is i farm more then your tribe all together during a war with me ,,,,and if u keep catting me how about the rest of my tribe u think you will grow quicker then them also while wasting time on me

lambezz

Quote: Originally Posted by magnetoo
what do we need smithy lvls for^^^ 1 academy 2+ mill farmed a day all we need....and i said in 2 years not months you havent stunted our growth we noble new villages never the less so idk what world u think you are stunting us on^^

Don't you need your smithy to be level 20 to educate nobles or mint coins? If so it takes what 24 hours for a level 20 smithy? So yea it is kinda staunting your growth

i can farm my own villages to move ressys in the 1 academy i need as stated in my post i never said 0 academies and yes u do need smithy for that so i should add 1 lvl 20 smithy...pfft and u think we have 0 nobles or what?? i noble villages with spears ya thats it.. i got 1 like that yesterday and wow lvl 20 smithy and academy + failed noob recap and i backtimed him aswell great work lol and dfont forget lvl 10 market for the academy and lvl 20 hq

stellro http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_re...8a152897161041

Hardly masses of troops to shout about either?? And we have alot of these reports for this player thanks to a co-ordinated attack on him

And as red power ranger mentioned me a day or so ago

http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_re...d8f701a3e30980

Not much moving around on this occasion

yesterdays news how many troops u kill with the 16 cat runs today?? 10??? and since u r so happy to post reports my next post will have all of mine for the past few days and we can count again how many troops me or u killed but thats lame go look at my oda ranking and it says how many more or less we killed so i will just post a few back times and failed recaps...once again lame you know as well as i do i destroyed your members in my area and i laugh again at your 1 report hitting me. calculate your round trip time and then go to baracks and stable even at lvl 1 and do the math :) my troops rebuild faster then u noobs could ever cat me down. last time i mention this all we need is our present nobles to take new and better village from your members. so ty

last thing u call 50 attacks 35 of them fakes a mass ops??? did they land same server time NO did they kill my troops NO did they make me laugh YES

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lambezz

Quote: Originally Posted by magnetoo
what do we need smithy lvls for^^^ 1 academy 2+ mill farmed a day all we need....and i said in 2 years not months you havent stunted our growth we noble new villages never the less so idk what world u think you are stunting us on^^

i can farm my own villages to move ressys in the 1 academy i need as stated in my post i never said 0 academies and yes u do need smithy for that so i should add 1 lvl 20 smithy...pfft and u think we have 0 nobles or what?? i noble villages with spears ya thats it.. i got 1 like that yesterday and wow lvl 20 smithy and academy + failed noob recap and i backtimed him aswell great work lol and dfont forget lvl 10 market for the academy and lvl 20 hq

I am not a complete retard, i am currently nobling as we speak so i know what requirements you need. I was just going off with the message where you said "What do you need smithy levels for". You can have academies still built and have level 15 smithy in the village (if it gets catted), so i needed clarification

DeletedUser

I am not a complete retard, i am currently nobling as we speak so i know what requirements you need. I was just going off with the message where you said "What do you need smithy levels for". You can have academies still built and have level 15 smithy in the village (if it gets catted), so i needed clarification

yes u r right i should have clarified more my apologies and if u r a bit retarded no problems i can deal with that as well people r quick to state we r stunted but our lc count farms enough for everyone lol

btw who are you on w59?

DeletedUser92671

Siritz is a noob account,
don't know how Lambezz puts up with his other half on the account, it'd kill me being so much less attractive than my co, how does it make you feel Lambezz? you know, being the lesser of the two?

DeletedUser

Siritz is a noob account,
don't know how Lambezz puts up with his other half on the account, it'd kill me being so much less attractive than my co, how does it make you feel Lambezz? you know, being the lesser of the two?

Less attrractive? My co only wishes that was true

DeletedUser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvCLo7JJ_o

yes right direction wrong path :)

since GOH isnt commenting anymore i have to add onto my post ... Our stunted growth added to our collection of goh villages last night we must have nobled Orcs BrokeBack Mountain (433|533) K54 with spears (sarcasm) so make sure you guys add that village to the cat list on the next round please :icon_twisted: My spears will continu to noble in the mean time :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: