oop google :D

DeletedUser

well XxveteranxX (whos not really a veteran) has been nagging on about having no family, but i cant lie anymore cuz hes a dopehead. :icon_rolleyes:

sexy is googles secret family tribe. :icon_eek:

well if i get rimmed for this i dont care, my destructive path is big and messy now just like google :icon_razz:

:insert minor discussion and masive flame posts here:

DeletedUser

no i'll send support i sent swans some support from k44 to k64 now it's u'r turn i still have some spears left.

DeletedUser

Lol veteran isnt going to like you saying that! lol good choice of words, Nobody even likes being in Google as Veteran is their.

DeletedUser

The tribe is stuffed and its not that good anymore.

I feel like disbanding and taking only the good players.

Google had to much arguements, Not for me...

DeletedUser

meh i dont care anymore anyway... need to get a new siggy... im bored of google and everyone in it lol... just gunna go my own way with my girlfriend lol.

DeletedUser

lol, vets gunna have a tribal hugin tribe with his gf? :icon_rolleyes:

please nath, rim him :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol zant my GF would pwn you and rim you in seconds. she probly has 3x the amount of troops you have and already has over 20 LC to farm your noob ass with lol. if you and your litle noob tribe are gunna talk the talk you should try walking the walk noob. you moved to the rim cause there were bonus vilsl there so you could grow faster lol...

FAIL we have bonus vills here now too. and your noobly little old village has now turned into one of our precious k45 farming vills lol. thanks mate. and say hi to your noob leader who sent antonio to send a fake (support) attack at me lol... its quite easy to tell support and attack appart you noobs. go play tribal hugs. we dont need you here ruining our game.