Open Fun and Games forum available on K43

Matt.camb

is this like a trick to get people to send you support? :lol:

what kind of prices?

Matt.camb

so you are setting this up as a service which you pay through sending support, which means that you do this so that you can grow without anyone killing your troops, since you could just dodge with your own troops without anyone knowing... so lets say, im in K 88, and you are in K44, how will it work? do i still get admittance?

Matt.camb

and the one that is of course not to your benefit? i could just start a forum and invite everyone for FREE.

lol, so you figure that after maybe 1 or 2 year of playing this world, someone has conquered their way through 4 continents only to protect some random keeper of a spam forum. sounds pretty crazy to me. And also, what guarantee is it that everyone will send you support?

think through your idea again and come back with something that attracts people.

Matt.camb

you re evading my point. what im saying is that you might need to rethink this idea because it has too many flaws to be counted upon. especially for you.
1. What if a player does not send support? how will you know? I wouldnt send support to you.
2. There is a price for this(support), i could start a forum where there isnt any price.
3. Yes it would be fun maybe, but take out the protection part and it will be a whole lot better.

DeletedUser

This is a totally ridiculous idea. Just play the game the way it was meant to be played.

In addition, it is against the rules to offer prizes when they concern game play, in this case, sending you support.

ackcody

:lol:
We did this on W41...
But it was only for the 'decent' tribes and their was no support involved >.>
It was just a spam forum.