Opera Noble Train Method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobnbob82

What is the method used by people to get a noble train sent in under a second? I wanted to try it myself...

DeletedUser

oooo Borg better watch out now...

With the war coming soon, I want all members to be well prepared. This is basic knowledge and I want all members to use this tactic:

Noble Trains
This trick is very easy to do as long as you know how to do it.

First thing you have to do is download opera, there is no way to do it in any other browser, lucky for you its free.

opera download

Now that you have opera you need to enable single key shortcuts. To do so go to the top where it says tools and click on preferences. Then go to advanced tab, then on the side click shortcuts and then select single key shortcuts.

Picture
Tutorialforquicknoblepic1.jpg

Now that everything is set up you simply need to send the train. For the purposes of the tutorial I will use axemen.

Click on the village that you are nobling and middle click on the "send troops" the desired amount of nobles you want to send. Now select the troops you want for these attacks (in this case one axeman) for each of the tabs and select "attack". Once you get to the conformation screen with each of them proceed to go through each of them and RIGHT click on the "OK" button, it should turn to a highlighted color. It is usually better to leave the mouse hovering over the ok button also.

Picture
tutorialforquicknoblepikv7.jpg

Now get ready to press buttons quickly. All you have to do now is press enter 2 enter 2 enter 2 enter 2 enter in that order as fast as you can.

And that is it simple as that This one is pretty bad, only 850 MS but here it is anyway.

Pictures
tutorialforquicknoblepijx6.jpg

tutorialforquicknoblepiba2.jpg

tutorialforquicknoblepico1.jpg

DeletedUser

You think it is that easy? You think we will just GIVE you the key to limitless power?

DeletedUser48847

There are better ways to do it, dragoneye. :icon_wink:

Bobnbob82

ok thanks dragoneye. i dont actually want it for tw anyway, i want it to cheat in another game by stealing their version of premium points. you cant do it here, but there you buy the points via sms and you enter in that code to confirm it. however, if you press that button in different windows quickly enough, you can multiply the amout nt you have. 1second should be enough, but are you aware of any quicker methods?

DeletedUser

ok thanks dragoneye. i dont actually want it for tw anyway, i want it to cheat in another game by stealing their version of premium points. you cant do it here, but there you buy the points via sms and you enter in that code to confirm it. however, if you press that button in different windows quickly enough, you can multiply the amout nt you have. 1second should be enough, but are you aware of any quicker methods?

of course there are quicker methods.... but disinherited may get mad if i expose some more stuff to "unlimited power"

DeletedUser48847

damn, that site freezes opera...
do you have any other ways of doing it? like with scripts that would be otherwise illegal in game?
or other downloadable utilities?

Nope, using other programs/scripts to do it automatically would be illegal.

DeletedUser

If the site doesnt allow opera, go into the settings and tell it to mask itself as IE for that site

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
you forgot to mention that this only works when you open 3-5 background tabs, it doesn't work with extra windows. This might seem obvious, but newbies could learn something from this thread, if you give the full information

Status
Not open for further replies.