Opponents Defeated Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just to let you all know it's up now.

You can finally sort out the point whores from the sim-city players.

DeletedUser

The biggest sim city tribe is BDAS, 6 members in the top 20, phew, that's some serious sim citying there. ;)

DeletedUser

The biggest sim city tribe is BDAS, 6 members in the top 20, phew, that's some serious sim citying there. ;)

Hold up there, i'll be coming soon, i cleared my noble target and it has more points then me

DeletedUser

Why do I have a feeling this discussion is going to turn into one about cheerios again.

I actually found myself looking at a box of cheerios at the store. I dont usually pay it any attention.

DeletedUser

Why do I have a feeling this discussion is going to turn into one about cheerios again.

I actually found myself looking at a box of cheerios at the store. I dont usually pay it any attention.

:lol: i got weatabix instead.

ON topic, i'm not doing well on OD ranking, but i will be soon, just got a find somthing out first.

DeletedUser

:lol: Like someone said in another thread, it's all part of some mass-mind controlling scheme going on by that love-able bee. :lol:

On-topic:

I wonder what tribe will claim the OD rankings in the long run...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

If i was him i would contact the forim and ask for money seeing as hes advertising them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.