[OR] Declares war on RME

DeletedUser

I know that not many people are going to pay attention to this but I would like to make it official. The tribe [OR] is now declaring war on RME a large k86 based tribe. WE were asked if we wanted to merge, we refused. They have also started attacking back and we Will respond with war.

DeletedUser

no it is not a joke. We have declared war on them even though we are a quarter of their size and i wanted to make it officail on the forums.

homosapien812

no it is not a joke. We have declared war on them even though we are a quarter of their size and i wanted to make it officail on the forums.

so let me get this right... your tribe, highest pointer is 522 and there tribe, highest pointer is 743... something seems weird... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser22404

This will be a short war, as both sides can't possibly have enough resources and troops for a decent war yet!!

DeletedUser

This is pointless. Neither of you are at a state where war is an option. Cut it off and continue growing before you start spearing each other.

DeletedUser

War at where you are at is like a two headed snake. As one tribe goes down the other comes down because of stunt in there growth

DeletedUser

I know this is going to be a pathetic war between two small tribes but it is still a war.