~OZ~ vs. ~RAW~

DeletedUser

charlotte you banned my from sending msgs..
btw..
is that troogen Village your member?
why did you have to start this out in the main forums..
and saying lies that we the ~OZ~ tribe has declared war on 3 tribe..
lmao..
c`mon i respected you..
can do something like less talk and more work?

pissed,
-kris.

natural born killer

I fear no virtual death....Now if they come to my real life...Well I bet they would fear me way more....

To make this statement to me means you take a game way to serious. And should maybe go enjoy that real life you speak of.

DeletedUser

Death fears me, for death knows i will feed him to my dog anyways :D Either of the tribes has nobles? cmon start nobling noobs so we can post some stats :D

DeletedUser51389

wow, this is a failed PnP amd/or post. What's the point of a war this early, it ain't even a war

DeletedUser

your not the only tribe that is attacking ~OZ~ , don't claim it all for yourself now, selfish people ;)

DeletedUser

Some people told me, core is a nasty place especially for a new players. Hope you can gain experience while you're here and get better even if you lose your village.
Good luck.

DeletedUser

Well not big on posting in main forums...But just go to let it out...

I am the leader of ~RAW~ one of my tribe members was invited by Private message only to join ~OZ~ he declined...Then the attacks started...While I tried to talk to the leader with no response I then started talking to all tribes with in the area...We have a few other willing to help us now...

Thing is ~OZ~ is 7 times larger....I know we are just asking to be rimmed but really it is just us sticking together as a tribe..

I was also offered that a select few of us could join ~OZ~ and the others would just have to find new tribes enemies to ~OZ~ or not...
It again was either join ~OZ~ or they will destroy us...

We are going to stand as one and fight...They may win this battle but they will not win the war.....

Wish us luck we are going to need it.....

Charlotte

Size does not matter man. Just stay strong and don't let up. Tribes like OZ are a push over, and know that HoG has cleared many of OZ's villages.

DeletedUser

Size does not matter man. Just stay strong and don't let up. Tribes like OZ are a push over, and know that HoG has cleared many of OZ's villages.

Size does matter in some cases. Let's see you destroy Russia. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Go RAW! Taking down tribes many times larger than you can be done, you just need to stay organized and upbeat. :)

DeletedUser54579

good luck RAW, stay active and committed to each other.

DeletedUser

with that kind of attitude, you've lost the war already.
points mean nothing

DeletedUser

Good luck. Don't let them take all of your cookiez.

I think this well end up being a cat war.:icon_razz:
Cat wars are more fun. More stuff blows up!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

hehe... u are right :p

Yes, he is right. :icon_razz:
I just happen to have one ~OZ~ neighbor, but not for long.

Go RAW! This should be easy for you - judging from my neighbor in ~OZ~, no matter the difference in size.