Packages

DeletedUser18970

um is that like 3 nobles per village ?:icon_confused:

Mekolp

1 noble per academy lvl (max of 3 lvls per vil), doesn't matter wich vil got academy lvls.

DeletedUser

Once you get 2 academies, you can have a noble train... assuming the OP knows what that is.

DeletedUser

Once you get 2 academies, you can have a noble train... assuming the OP knows what that is.

I think it's like this. Though the "original 10-techlevel worlds" allowed only 3 nobles in one village. You'd have to build a 4th possible (by academy-levels) noble in another village.

DeletedUser

Packages is one of the reasons why I will join this world! :D
Packages are just the best :D

DeletedUser

I think it's like this. Though the "original 10-techlevel worlds" allowed only 3 nobles in one village. You'd have to build a 4th possible (by academy-levels) noble in another village.
That would be very interesting for a change.

DeletedUser

What worlds are you talking about Thargoran?

P.S. Will you reply to every mail sent?

DeletedUser

What worlds are you talking about Thargoran?

P.S. Will you reply to every mail sent?

W2 or 3 in .de (and w9 as a "re-make"). And no, I cannot answer all mails, nor all Skype request. Meanwhile far more than 400 inForum-messages (80% of them applications and questions about W26, rest is "mod's stuff") in the last two days... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

W2 or 3 in .de (and w9 as a "re-make"). And no, I cannot answer all mails, nor all Skype request. Meanwhile far more than 400 inGame-messages (80% of them applications and questions about W26, rest is "mod's stuff") in the last two days... :icon_eek:

Wow sorry!

You do get alot of messages! But how will people know if they are being considered to get into your tribe?

DeletedUser

W2 or 3 in .de (and w9 as a "re-make"). And no, I cannot answer all mails, nor all Skype request. Meanwhile far more than 400 inForum-messages (80% of them applications and questions about W26, rest is "mod's stuff") in the last two days... :icon_eek:

You should find a forum coplayer to deal with all of this :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Making a noble train that way would require actual skill :icon_cool: