Pacman v. Idea!

DeletedUser

Impact left East and started eating East, some of East's members went to XX.

Ok, no 'merge' in that sense :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Cool story if it actually had anything to do with whats going on in this world. o_O

DeletedUser

Cool story if it actually had anything to do with whats going on in this world. o_O
Well East/XX is gone and Impact is winning the world

Pacman/Muffin merged and Agency went on their own

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser104941

Hugging and Merging all the way to the Top.

Good Job Guys :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Impact left East and started eating East, some of East's members went to XX.

Ok, no 'merge' in that sense :icon_wink:

The first bit is correct they started eating their inactive duke and a few inactive players i believe. No east member went to XX.

Once impact was formed they made a nap with XX which lasted till XX split up. Impact attacked the remaining XX members and later on took up to 10 players or so...

So yea again you were wrong.

DeletedUser

The first bit is correct they started eating their inactive duke and a few inactive players i believe. No east member went to XX.

Once impact was formed they made a nap with XX which lasted till XX split up. Impact attacked the remaining XX members and later on took up to 10 players or so...

thank you :)

i've been in Wonka in XX and Impact so :p

DeletedUser

Pointless thread naow since they merged with teh cute MuFFiNz.

DeletedUser

If I were wrong on that so be it :p

I must have been thinking of another tribe/situation and mixed them together

DeletedUser25256

Hey all :)

This hole thing was way too funny from the start lol everyone who has been here in TW for any length of time knows this kind of stuff happens in every world lol Their is always players trying to show their interesting side (Being nice here lol) and it back fires on them Nothing new their right :)

I thought it was real funny to create an issue when most had only a few nobles lol, However the team nobbling is a good practice for the future when needed lol :) its great to be back in the forums and seeing some old friends :)

Last edited: