Paladin Skill Books

• Thread starter DeletedUser119718
  • Start date

DeletedUser119718

Just wanted to post how lame it is to receive skill books for bonuses that are already maxed out....

DeletedUser115771

Agreed. Automatically allocating what perks you get upon leveling is bad enough. Not being able to use some of them without spending 100pp? (or 200 for a higher level book) That's just stupid. Give us a nice skill tree that allows players to choose different perks that suit their play style.

DeletedUser118771

You can just use the skill books on other paladins? I don't see the issue here...

Or just pay the 100PP and get a new book

DeletedUser118185

I find it shocking that still another P2W future was implemented. And they still wonder that their servers are dying..

DeletedUser115738

A slightly different issue. Can this new paladin be transferred to a different village like the old one could?

DeletedUser113284

I take it you just randomly get books and they can be out of order meaning you can get 1 but can't use it till you get the one that goes first? Is there a limit on these books?

Dinny

Why are people so upset about recieving random books when the previous system was about as random as they come?

DeletedUser119967

Yes, I do love the new Paladin System, but find that leveling up and receiving 2,3 and 4 of the same books makes it harder to build your ideal Paladin's. I've played this game for 7 years at least, and not all the time do I have the money for premium for village, let alone for farming and pits. So im not someone who can just spend several hundred extra premium points for books. I think they need to put in a trade system like they use for Flags, but with the books instead. May also want to consider dropping the cost for trading the books as well. Your looking at spending an average of 300-500 premium points per Paladin, which in my opinion is to costly.

DeletedUser120179

With the changes they have made on the paladin I think I will not be playing this game anymore.
The bigger member has an advantage with the extra paladins. And as they get larger they can over power a player that has the morale to withstand the attack.
I have deleted my account.
Will not return

Last edited: