Paladin Switch

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
The idea is pretty simple, instead of having a pally move to an empty village, you can switch them with another paladin. So if I have 3 villages, paladin in 1 and 2, if I want to move paladin 1 to village 2, I currently have to move paladin 2 to village 3, making village 2 vacant, then move paladin 1 to village 2, wait 5 hours, then move paladin 2 in village 3 to village 1. The 5 hours move time is fair, it would just be nice not to have to wait an extra 5 to make a switch.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
This idea is approved for voting, although I do have some concerns in regards to balancing / potential abuse.

Jumpish

Reaction score
Honestly, I've been killing pallys to move the villages and wait for revival.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Honestly, I've been killing pallys to move the villages and wait for revival.
Used to do that with troops and nobles...and then they allowed decommission...used to do that with buildings...then they released...demolition...This seems like it would be par for the course.

Though JawJaw I am curious what sort of balancing/potential abuse you could see? The suggestion is requesting the same build time for the noble...So other then the initial kill off as Jumpish prefers or doing the paladin musical chairs time you still have to wait a period of time for the creation of the noble...I would just send the pally as support though as that brings all the advantages to the table but at pally travel speed.