Pavle and Ippe???

DeletedUser

Are you craxy :S Z Congrats for Valthy, for earning the worlds respext, even for not being even hekf good.

RQ

DeletedUser

Are you craxy :S Z Congrats for Valthy, for earning the worlds respext, even for not being even hekf good.

RQ

DARE.jpg

savraa

RQ

Rq, valth is back in the world and we havent won yet. Come back SIR!!!! :icon_biggrin:

opilop

rq stop eating so much horse poo and weed, it's no good for your health :S

come back, we miss yoo

yungoe

RQ, everyone knows that valth sucks.

Now you have to come back to make savraa happy in his pants.

DeletedUser

I couldnt get why he made such a thread but anyway, I'm not on this world, neither any other. I completely left TW and I'll never come back. Just visiting forums atm.

to nick: I really dont give a f to people who think popularity and forum crapping > player skills. So, take your stupid comment and gtfo.

yungoe

If you can quote where I said that or implied that, then I can grant you that.

Unfortunately for you, you will never find such a post.

DeletedUser

valth he said you sucked
thats an opinion
he did not give reasons why you sucked only that you did
its like saying pwn family sucked when they possibloy didn't
its his opinion

Psihic

Valthy, you proved nothing on this world you know. All what you achieved was keeping a CRAPPY tribe like DA was together - and even that was pure waste of time.

You defended one op with 2000 nukes and some 5-6k incomings. You lost 60-70 villages in it and you were pretty stacked and got support from 3 tribes. Wow - impressive !!!

You want to be a legend of this world - sorry but that`ll never happen. You were gone too early and achieved nothing except a 5-6-7 mil. acc.

But if that makes you GREAT in your eyes, then many MANY players are infront of you in the `line of greatness`.

I wanted to tell you this quite few times but could never be bothered. Now yes, though.

DeletedUser

valth nick is as much of a legend as you are
you both went in similar ways (i think)
you both had massive odd's
and you both have strong views on what you believe

yungoe

Nah, valth got perma banned for cheating. I deleted out of boredom.