PDM2 wants you

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
hello world 3 members

i would like to let you all know that PDM2 the academy brach of PDM is now open to new recruits.

1. if you are near any PDM or PDM2 member you may apply

2. points do not matter, but being active and a good understanding of the game is needed. if you are new to Tw and do not understand much about the game you may join still but will be looked over by me or one of the other leaders to help you grow and gain an understanding of the game. *if you show inactive you will be dismissed and \or nobled

3. your Tw stats may be over looked for further consideration

4. if there is no PDM\PDM2 members near you in your area you may apply but do not expect to be accepted *there will be exceptions for a few*

5.** there will be a limit of only 10 new players into the academy after that recruitment will be closed untill players are moved to the main tribe and space is open.**

Last edited:

DeletedUser6491

Seriously now PDM is a good tribe but, unless they are activly trying to get rid of PDM~2 I don't think there's any way their now a family.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

why would we be getting rid of PDM~2 ?

Thats the part of the tribe where we are trying to recruit new members and expand.

Unlike many tribes we believe in helping our new players with as much help as they request. Including gifting new villages and helping them expand themselves by sending in the first wave to clear troops.

In the past we have had members out on the outter edge and 'gifted' them villages within the core of K43 - from there we have fed them up and helped them expand. TW may well be a war game but its also a great way of making new friends and whilst we may disagree with the way other tribes work, we have all learnt alot from recent events. The main one being that supporting
the noobs has brought great rewards and a few new freinds along the way:scout:

Putting PDM#2 as the academy and promoting those who do well, is a way of encouraging new players - who knows we might do so well that we end up with as many branches as Cult and OT.

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol i agree with CK

but in no way do i think or will allow PDM to grow into a CULT like tribe

once more its just and only just PDM2 and PDM

there will be no other PDM tribes

if you think a family is 2 two tribes then so be it but i still hold my head proud and stand by my past remarks on how i dislike family tribes

i intend to keep PDM2 small to keep it from gettn too big and turning it into a tribe and not being used as a academy.

if and when there is no more use for PDM2 and with the ok from the rest of the tribal leaders PDM2 will be disbanded and if needed once more to be used as an academy will be remade for that purpose only.

DeletedUser6491

Putting PDM#2 as the academy and promoting those who do well, is a way of encouraging new players - who knows we might do so well that we end up with as many branches as Cult and OT.

OOO Bad thing to say:icon_eek:

:icon_razz:

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
OOO Bad thing to say:icon_eek:

:icon_razz:

lol like i said i wouldt allow this to happen :icon_wink:

anyways i would like to post that our recruitment is almost closed

only 2 spots are open and if no one else in the invite list accepts i will withdraw them and more spots will open if not i hope in a few days PDM2 will be closed

*there will be exceptions for a few*:icon_wink:

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
PDM2 is now closed

once more exceptions will be made for a few but dont expect anything

Status
Not open for further replies.