Personal Opinion of the top 5

DeletedUser83995

Funny how this thread is about 8 pages long but only about two pages of it is not about KTA being cowards :p

Anyways, BigT i told you KTA will war IDS family... it was the most logic thing to do ;)

DeletedUser

i honestly dont get where people are calling KTA cowards :S it would have been easier for us to war OKBI strategically looking at the front we would have had several large clusters of it is inactive so we would have stormed through those parts hardly a challenge. especially when looking at total stats of the war:

Side 1:
Tribes: IDS IF Nyuk
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: OKBI
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 736
Side 2: 601
Difference: 135

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,035,927
Side 2: 5,417,162
Difference: 1,618,765

chart

This shows that the 'coalition' (lack of better word) is winning so would it show courage? the opposite of cowardness to jump on a bandwagon of a tribe already losing? good interpretation of courage there :rolls eyes:
Doesnt sticking up for not only the losing team, but also an alliance which has lasted since near enough the beginning of this world regardless of name the same players who we have fought together are still on that border. To me this shows loyalty and friendship and not in the least cowardness. Yet all those anti-OKBI tribes of course want us to face OKBI to make the gangbang of currently 4 tribes 5 just to completely tip the scale on a war they were already winning.
To me taking the losing side of a war doesnt show cowardness how can it? When infact all we have done is evened up the war a bit looking at the stats individually

Side 1:
Tribes: Nyuk
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 288
Side 2: 85
Difference: 203

chart

Side 1: 2,697,285
Side 2: 783,138
Difference: 1,914,147

chart

surely a tribe who is already winning by a good 200+ conquers will be able to carry that on one on one? instead of moaning its not fair just because we have made this world now more of an even fight.

DeletedUser83995

What you dont get is many people consider it "Cowardly" because OKBI is ranked number one, and OKBI is well hated mainly because very few people didnt like Bio!.

In my opinion iv been claiming this would happen sense the start and ill stick to my original statement, it was a good move by KTA and any other move would have been dumb in my opinion.

pillburydough

Its on topic - he said KTA made the right choice and I gave my support...

DeletedUser85711

i honestly dont get where people are calling KTA cowards :S it would have been easier for us to war OKBI strategically looking at the front we would have had several large clusters of it is inactive so we would have stormed through those parts hardly a challenge. especially when looking at total stats of the war:

Side 1:
Tribes: IDS IF Nyuk
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 736
Side 2: 601
Difference: 135

chart

Side 1: 7,035,927
Side 2: 5,417,162
Difference: 1,618,765

chart

This shows that the 'coalition' (lack of better word) is winning so would it show courage? the opposite of cowardness to jump on a bandwagon of a tribe already losing? good interpretation of courage there :rolls eyes:
Doesnt sticking up for not only the losing team, but also an alliance which has lasted since near enough the beginning of this world regardless of name the same players who we have fought together are still on that border. To me this shows loyalty and friendship and not in the least cowardness. Yet all those anti-OKBI tribes of course want us to face OKBI to make the gangbang of currently 4 tribes 5 just to completely tip the scale on a war they were already winning.
To me taking the losing side of a war doesnt show cowardness how can it? When infact all we have done is evened up the war a bit looking at the stats individually

Side 1:
Tribes: Nyuk
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 288
Side 2: 85
Difference: 203

chart

Side 1: 2,697,285
Side 2: 783,138
Difference: 1,914,147

chart

surely a tribe who is already winning by a good 200+ conquers will be able to carry that on one on one? instead of moaning its not fair just because we have made this world now more of an even fight.
Well, according to OKBI, they're only losing the war because they haven't focused on us yet; which may be true, but that's yet to be proved. So, either we're winning easily (like you're suggesting), or we're just waiting for the inevitable -- in which case throws your whole statement off.

As for the alliance, OKBI has said multiple times that they're a completely NEW tribe -- meaning all past things are no longer relevant, including your said alliance. You may be loyal to AOK, but that's only half of the tribe.

Either way, I've already said I didn't think either direction would be cowardly. I would have preferred their been some aggression towards OKBI to lighten up the stacks on our end, but that's about as far as my concern goes.

Good luck in your war vs IDS.

DeletedUser

i honestly dont get where people are calling KTA cowards :S it would have been easier for us to war OKBI strategically looking at the front we would have had several large clusters of it is inactive so we would have stormed through those parts hardly a challenge

wow you love yourself, so let me get this straight, KTA would of stormed on through OKBI...In your dreams maybe.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

wow you love yourself, so let me get this straight, KTA would of stormed on through OKBI...In your dreams maybe.:icon_rolleyes:

It would have been easier simply for the fact the inactives on the borderline i think there was 3 close or on the borderline and it isnt exactly hard to take on 3 inactive accounts to gain a foothold in their ks especially when the accounts are large.
Now compare that to IDS frontline theres 20+ accounts to destroy aka a harder front especially when the majority are active enough to shout for help and get stacked

DeletedUser

It would have been easier simply for the fact the inactives on the borderline i think there was 3 close or on the borderline and it isnt exactly hard to take on 3 inactive accounts to gain a foothold in their ks especially when the accounts are large.
Now compare that to IDS frontline theres 20+ accounts to destroy aka a harder front especially when the majority are active enough to shout for help and get stacked

sorry i still dont see it, along the KTA /OKBI border, you mostly have Dysterious, Agent juno, rude dog, and messiba..you would of stormed through them?

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

Well, according to OKBI, they're only losing the war because they haven't focused on us yet; which may be true, but that's yet to be proved. So, either we're winning easily (like you're suggesting), or we're just waiting for the inevitable -- in which case throws your whole statement off.

As for the alliance, OKBI has said multiple times that they're a completely NEW tribe -- meaning all past things are no longer relevant, including your said alliance. You may be loyal to AOK, but that's only half of the tribe.

Either way, I've already said I didn't think either direction would be cowardly. I would have preferred their been some aggression towards OKBI to lighten up the stacks on our end, but that's about as far as my concern goes.

Good luck in your war vs IDS.
What, having IDS helping thin our stacks isn't enough? Need another top 5 tribe to help out too...? Cmon arith, you're better than that.

DeletedUser

sorry i still dont see it, along the KTA /OKBI border, you mostly have Dysterious, Agent juno, rude dog, and messiba..you would of stormed through them?

no, what im saying and isnt going through your head :/ is there is/was several inactives slightly behind the frontline in those ks.
inactives vs actives dont stand a chance no matter how good.
even noob actives such as some players in IDS.F would fair better simply because they can scream for help unlike an inactive.
It may be different now, i havent looked at OKBI inactives or any other tribe other than IDS.F for around 2 weeks now but at the time there was gaping holes in the ks near KTA when compared to IDS front-though there was some inactives due to the fact they have mass recruited their front still have 20+ people so those few inactive arent exactly a huge advantage due to the little amount of front they hold.
Is that clear enough for you? im not claiming KTA are godlike, but when you have 1 or 2 large inactive accounts on a front it makes a major difference hence the word storming as its easy enough to gain ground using them and is an effective tactic.
compared to 3-5 small accounts like a tribe like IDS.F.

That is where i am coming from-that is why im saying the IDS.F front last time i checked would be a harder front-not due to skill but by sheer numbers.
Now please stop arguing over a tiny matter, especially seeing we have common enemies :icon_rolleyes:

pillburydough

Stay on topic (cant believe im saying this)

my opinon of OKBI - will kill Nyuk
my opinon of KTA - Kill IDS
ModWar - will feast on someone when the war is over

as for me - Ill rule the world :)

DeletedUser

no, what im saying and isnt going through your head :/ is there is/was several inactives slightly behind the frontline in those ks.
inactives vs actives dont stand a chance no matter how good.
even noob actives such as some players in IDS.F would fair better simply because they can scream for help unlike an inactive.
It may be different now, i havent looked at OKBI inactives or any other tribe other than IDS.F for around 2 weeks now but at the time there was gaping holes in the ks near KTA when compared to IDS front-though there was some inactives due to the fact they have mass recruited their front still have 20+ people so those few inactive arent exactly a huge advantage due to the little amount of front they hold.
Is that clear enough for you? im not claiming KTA are godlike, but when you have 1 or 2 large inactive accounts on a front it makes a major difference hence the word storming as its easy enough to gain ground using them and is an effective tactic.
compared to 3-5 small accounts like a tribe like IDS.F.

That is where i am coming from-that is why im saying the IDS.F front last time i checked would be a harder front-not due to skill but by sheer numbers.
Now please stop arguing over a tiny matter, especially seeing we have common enemies :icon_rolleyes:

we do?...:icon_eek:

And really if you scroll along the map and look at those gapng holes you describe, KTA vills are pretty thin on the ground,especially active ones, somehow i think the storming as you put it , may have come towards you

pillburydough

Ahhhhh, thought you said Bio! was mopping up their k's....I even said sorry to you O_O

DeletedUser

Just would like to say one thing about this quote.. Mesiba is my ninja assassin and he would attack his own before he attacked me.. lol probibly not but he better:lol: or I would give him an a** woopen.. lol :icon_twisted:

Its a Joke so no flame intened.. lol Mesiba taught me alot about this game, Helped me, I am loyal to him.. You buttheads better stop fighting or i will fire on both of you and you will have no choice but to fall!! lol:lol:

DeletedUser85711

What, having IDS helping thin our stacks isn't enough? Need another top 5 tribe to help out too...? Cmon arith, you're better than that.
Where did I say that it wasn't enough? Where did I say we needed another top 5 tribe to help Nyuk out? Don't put words into my mouth. I simply gave my OPINION on which I would have been more happy with them attacking.