Petition: Army camps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To all you Army Camp lovers and haters out there im hopefully setting up a petition poll for the people of W47 to speak their peace and let the people who decide the rules of the game hear us out... ( Not sure who they are, all though i think they maybe the moderators. )

DeletedUser

Your a bit late, this was done back before they removed the camps. The thread was closed and reopened.. basically a lot of people saying how unhappy they were with the removal of camps. It changed nothing, they still removed them without any explanation.. and actually ended up removing them a day earlier than they announced which just messed up people even more. Personally i didn't care that much for camps, they were fun to use though.. i just don't like they way they went about telling us they were removing game changing features in the middle of a world, one in which many of us pay money to play in. We had no say, no vote, any discussion was shut down or ignored. Not a good way to keep paying customers happy, but thats just how it goes i guess.

DeletedUser

Urgh, sorry closed we allready have 4 of these!

Also for the record it is not (I cannot stress this enough) it is not the moderators who decide if army camps comeback or even if they went in the first place. It was an executive decision made by innogames it was as much as a surprise to you guys as it was to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.