Pffff

• Thread starter oorlog mannetje
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah sure, NiNi is killed in whole K43, and i was a fail?

U just fail because your only thinking about yourselves, not sending support or so.

And i dodged everything, so don't talk crap...

But we'll see how far we come this time, being in a tribe who does support, in stead of having big mouths but don't playing together..

DeletedUser

Yeah sure, NiNi is killed in whole K43, and i was a fail?

U just fail because your only thinking about yourselves, not sending support or so.

And i dodged everything, so don't talk crap...

But we'll see how far we come this time, being in a tribe who does support, in stead of having big mouths but don't playing together..

Tom, I remember saying at the time of recruitment that if you are in K43, don't expect support from others that are more than 45-40 hours away. I even denied you being a refugee, when the duke of Donkey mailed me asking about it the moment you applied for Donkey. All others in NiNi, barring 2 people, were offensive back then to send you any support anyways and you know that. You yourself were totally offensive. Just don't cry about not getting support, when i cleared and rather emphasized that point when you applied for recruitment. Yes, your current tribe has a very bright future ahead, given the very sexy spread they have :icon_razz: The people who got cleared by Donkey, we never abandoned them. Some of them are now coplaying other accounts in NiNi :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, when you have 3k points, and playing full offense you cant survive 15 incoms a day.

And over a 1000 incoms a day is nothing, because when that happen you'll have like 10 million points, and then 1000 incoms isn't much and also a piece of cake to handle..

You deserve what happened if you went full O :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Tom, I remember saying at the time of recruitment that if you are in K43, don't expect support from others that are more than 45-40 hours away. I even denied you being a refugee, when the duke of Donkey mailed me asking about it the moment you applied for Donkey. All others in NiNi, barring 2 people, were offensive back then to send you any support anyways and you know that. You yourself were totally offensive. Just don't cry about not getting support, when i cleared and rather emphasized that point when you applied for recruitment. Yes, your current tribe has a very bright future ahead, given the very sexy spread they have :icon_razz: The people who got cleared by Donkey, we never abandoned them. Some of them are now coplaying other accounts in NiNi :)

Well I didn't remember that part, but okay, if you said it, it was my mistake.
And yes, i restarted, so that nainai could allready start nobling that villa of mine because i hat sit him the evening before that, that was the whole plan, otherwise i would have played till i was nobled, and my plan also was to play on Salazar Slytherin. because he is dutch too, so it would be better communication, plus i know he's a very good player.
Also, NiNi just wasn't my place, i didn't felt connection with the members, you were the only one i had good talks with ,the others were ye, not my type of people i think xD, i know it maybe was because of my attitude about recruitment, but it doesn't matter now, I'm in the better version of Donkey, you are in NiNi, and were both going well :)
So good luck for you and for NiNi, maybe we can fight eachtoher someday :)

You deserve what happened if you went full O :icon_rolleyes:

Yea, underestimated the power of quantity against quality :(