PHAT vs SWAT

DeletedUser

Lets face it phat is already finished you should know the refugees are hiding in your tribe but were coming to get them :icon_biggrin:

I was referring to the fact that this topic is about Swat vs Phat, not Mike vs Phat. Also lol at your comment. Who are you bringing?

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
to be fair, i'd call that lavrikan moving his base towards the core, fair move if hes preparing to fight there no?

That's one way of looking at it. However, you could also look at it in the sense that all the noblings have been by one player, Lavrikan3. Not only selfish on his part in my opinion (as I don't feel that being a leader equates to getting the largest proportion of internals, likewise with being the largest player), but also a waste of their largest player's nobles that could be used on the enemy/enemies.

DeletedUser

k48 is the core? :eek:

actualy, its near what will be their front with the main part of Sohk so its kinda part of the core fight
i saw there mainly villas from k47 and k46, which are a lot nearer the core..
and lets face it, k47/46 is a lot closer to the front then K14..:/

DeletedUser

actualy, its near what will be their front with the main part of Sohk so its kinda part of the core fight
i saw there mainly villas from k47 and k46, which are a lot nearer the core..
and lets face it, k47/46 is a lot closer to the front then K14..:/

I am in k48 they must be worried if they are moving there biggest player there. :icon_cool: (bandit)

DeletedUser97878

Am interested in this world....Many accounts going?

Also to be on topic
How longs this war been going? Swat look like they're kicking Phat but now :L