pl0x pl0x account pl0x? (co-play?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ston3d

HAI GUYZ:)
Looking for an account or to co-play an account.
Not fussy about rank but i want it to be competitive with the area around the account at the very least.

I can give yo details on my active times and past experiance of the game on skype.
User: Aidan.Scott

Currently i have one account on W39. Xalenryoh. Previous i was rank 1 but due to inactivity and boredom dropped to rank 6. Also currently playing speed under 'Sophisticated Skill'. Rank 2 at the moment but the two players playing rank 1 are a bit good at speed. :icon_wink:

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Aidan.

DeletedUser52584

guy 2 tabs down looking for someone. He even said what timezone he wants. (Ie what time he's not on)

ston3d

Contacted :icon_wink: but hes offline currently and I also wanted to see whats out there rather than just jumping onto the first account that pops up. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a co-player. Contact me ingame or via skype. My ingame name is hagermaster2 (as it is here).

Lots of fish to fry in my area :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

umm haggy u need coplayer??? oh hell if he getts a coplayer, the forums here wil be so busy, i would get a headache...... lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, if anyone is still looking for a co (meaning you help me play my account), contact me via skype (my skype name is further up) or message me ingame. This guy already found someone else sadly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.