Player Banned

DeletedUser71503

I would like to know if a player was banned what happens with his village?

DeletedUser

depends on the ban, if its a permanent one then the villa is left with all troops in it, and turns to barb as normal inactives do, anyone can attack it and noble it at any stage (i think), If it is just a temp ban then it just lies dormant for the duration of the ban, no-one cna attack it while banned

DeletedUser

you can also get attackable temp bans. A guy in w17 go one recently

DeletedUser

You can also get bans where you lose a number of points/villages. And they get stacked with troops generally so the player cant just take them back :)

DeletedUser

You can also get bans where you lose a number of points/villages. And they get stacked with troops generally so the player cant just take them back :)

I've had that happen to me before.. 60 of my top notch defense villas..
Gosh... That was a sad time :)

DeletedUser

same thing happened to me on w24. from 1.4 mil points, I dropped to 600k. :S the very reason I left the world.

DeletedUser

I lost 1mil points on W20 on eng3ine when the majority of Kong got banned. Just as i hit 3 mil lol

not as bad as our duke bong. rank 1 player, perma banned lolz

DeletedUser71503

So more ore less how long is a temp ban because me and this guy that was banned has still something to sort out,now i cant send any attacking troops to his village and lets say he was banned forever when will the village go Barb?

DeletedUser

So more ore less how long is a temp ban because me and this guy that was banned has still something to sort out,now i cant send any attacking troops to his village and lets say he was banned forever when will the village go Barb?

usually couple of days - if I were you, I would send ingame mod a mail via the forum to ask as im not sure asking about specific bans publicly is within the rules

PetarPavao

why do I think talking about bans in forums is against the rules :lol:

DeletedUser

why do I think talking about bans in forums is against the rules :lol:

Only specific bans, however talking about the general length and possible results of bans in general is perfectly legal- as the asker was inquiring about.