Player Made Maps

sp.ag

If you truly must know in a full explanation, I wasn't getting along with my co-players, at all. I was playing on Krovikan Mist with FEAR and Kapil. During the time between getting our academy and a day or two after getting our second village, almost all blame was shifted to me, since FEAR was a cheerleader for the two of us, and Kapil never really talked to anyone. I got fed up with getting yelled at for things I never even did, and quit.

Satisfied?

FEAR as in Ivan/LTCL?

Internal Server Error

[spoil]
nwdhzk.gif

[/spoil]
All of the settings have been stored so I'll re-use them from now on to keep the maps all looking similar. If anybody has any personal requests, let me know.

Last edited:

Internal Server Error

[spoil]
2aipuzl.gif
[/spoil]

The first GIF transitions between maps every 1500ms. The second one goes at 3000ms. If it's still too fast, let me know and I'll just edit this post to prevent clutter.

Internal Server Error

Here is a map of the top 10 tribes;

[spoil]
15oidxh.png
[/spoil]

Here is a "fast" GIF of the progression of the top 10 tribes since I started doing this (1500ms between each transition);

[spoil]
2rpeec7.gif
[/spoil]

Lastly, here is a slower version of the same GIF just to make it easier to see things individually (5 seconds between each transition);

[spoil]
15gxvyx.gif
[/spoil]

I didn't notice that METHOD's name was black until after it was uploaded, so apologies for that. In case anyone does get confused, METHOD = yellow.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Here is a map of the top 10 tribes;

[spoil]
15oidxh.png
[/spoil]

Here is a "fast" GIF of the progression of the top 10 tribes since I started doing this (1500ms between each transition);

[spoil]
2rpeec7.gif
[/spoil]

Lastly, here is a slower version of the same GIF just to make it easier to see things individually (5 seconds between each transition);

[spoil]
15gxvyx.gif
[/spoil]

I didn't notice that METHOD's name was black until after it was uploaded, so apologies for that. In case anyone does get confused, METHOD = yellow.

[/spoil]

SOO MUCH MERGING LOL :lol:

DeletedUser

There is also, PA, Varyag Haul, Sexy Pandas are some what premade. Also one that no one knows about but me ofc is Inbred very good leaders might have trouble with the location but they are capable of good things.

Bam i am so good.