Side 2: 14,290,901
Difference: 2,673,560

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,425,484
Side 2: 1,437,160
Difference: 1,988,324

image.php

Yep...definatly had to have a name change cause we were getting our tails whooped. :icon_rolleyes:

It lukes like FEAR getin beeted prety bad by commy and quoir UA. You guys aint no good to LEGION if you is gona fite week like this.

DeletedUser

It's 'cause we are all waiting to see if Space Pirates gets going, we don't want to waste all our troops on UA if we are going to need them for boarding rich merchant vessels....

DeletedUser

Didnt Becky tell you.....we started space pirates on w37 nw corner, join up and dull the pain from this current war my dear Duchess.......Dont forget to turn the lights off on your way out.....I think your the last active member of fear???? ;)

Baroness Janice

OOOOh. How come I didnt get an invitation? Id like to be a pirate (any kind of pirate will do)
BJ

DeletedUser

Not anywhere do you show FEAR defeated TWA-S or whatever, they merged, not quite "defeated"

Can see nothing has changed in 4 months on these forums...

DeletedUser

TWA-S didn't merge with anyone.. we just renamed to Apoc-W.. your right though, nothing has changed on these forums. FEAR are being killed off, so they have resorted to trying to spam the forums. I guess they think if they spam enough they might make themselves believe they are winning.

bomberace101

Just remember this a joke, claiming that TWA and RKN merged because they were being beat by Fear.

Kinda like what happened in the north

himotep

Just remember this a joke, claiming that TWA and RKN merged because they were being beat by Fear.

Yup. CKNHWK and LEGION had us by the balls, so we were forced to merge :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Indeed, Tbex17 is well known for her antics...... shes just trying to stir us up here at twa....err excuse me.... Apoc-w, it seems to be working....heres a proposal my dear Becky....join our tribe, you have to be with us for two weeks and take at least five fear villas, and ill give you 25 of my villas, your choice.....what do you say? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL, in your dreams cap'n shanem!! bex will never join you while there is one other active FEAR player to fight beside....we intend to stand back to back and go down together under your onslaught (still waiting for your onslaught):icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Didnt Becky tell you.....we started space pirates on w37 nw corner, join up and dull the pain from this current war my dear Duchess.......Dont forget to turn the lights off on your way out.....I think your the last active member of fear???? ;)

LOL, I joined my fearless captain....but I am not the last active member...including becky I think there might be as many as 20 of us....how many active members of TWA/RKN/Apoc or whatever you call yourselves are we holding off???