Pledge

• Thread starter DeletedUser16026
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They're only worthless because you deem them so. And since you're not God, thats an untrue statement.

If they are made worthless when he deems them worthless, his deity really has nothing to do with it does it?

So in short, the point of that statement you made was, well, nothing.

DeletedUser

He is serious. In got dismissed for spamming his report box with one report :icon_confused:

DeletedUser16026

Sunday, for future reference, we didn't want your spam on these forums. Nor anyone elses.

Goodbye.

If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. It's quite pathetic that you'd take the thread even further off-topic, just to comment that this is spam.

If you've read these forums lately, you will know this isn't spam compared to most stuff on here.

Also that fact that you called me "Sunday" obviously shows a lack of knowledge about myself as a person, therefore you cannot take it upon yourself to suggest I spam the forums.

DeletedUser

If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. It's quite pathetic that you'd take the thread even further off-topic, just to comment that this is spam.

If you've read these forums lately, you will know this isn't spam compared to most stuff on here.

Also that fact that you called me "Sunday" obviously shows a lack of knowledge about myself as a person, therefore you cannot take it upon yourself to suggest I spam the forums.

Its Tbs! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sunday, for future reference, we didn't want your spam on these forums. Nor anyone elses.

Goodbye.

Who the hell do you think you are? Seriously.

What gives YOU the right to pratrol the forums, marking things as spam just because you dont like them.

Youre not a moderator, nor are you any better than anyone else sat here. Stop being so patronising and stuck up and bring yourself back down to earth.

HeftySmurf

HeftySmurf today at 11:34
SIN Aint Attacking Me.
They Also Cant Attack Me

D: GG
Vanquish. today at 11:32
Pfft, go cry about how much SIN is attacking you.

D:

Lawlz.
HeftySmurf today at 11:30
*Damnit*
Vanquish. today at 11:28
You forgot the * at the end.

Epic fail.
HeftySmurf today at 11:25
* You Cantz Hide from the Hug Patrol, We Know All, We See All, WE HUGZ ALL
Vanquish. today at 11:21
*Runs away*
HeftySmurf today at 11:15
Put the Lime in the Coconut and Drink it all Up.

*Hugs*

I think the *Hugs* Won the Epic Mail Battle.

DeletedUser

You can always list me as the leader on the profile TBS :D

No meh! Apparently people with an IQ under 6 in [INF] are to mail meh:S

And it's not TBS. It's just TB :p [or reta.. oh wait, someone else that is]

DeletedUser16026

merge? said:
Daley Dude today at 13:41
hello,

i am the leader of CFCD we are currently looking for merges with good, but small tribes. our motto is quality not quantity so we DO NOT mass recruite.

i would like to ask you if you would like to merge with us, our tribes together would be in the top 10 in the wolrd and with such a high average points we would have so much potential.

you would be given priverlages, you members education in the arts of war and growth, protection, and most of all a close family tribe.

we have very strong allies such as HAVOC, DNY, DNY-1 and starwa to only name a few.

i hope you consider this offer and make the right decision,

thanks,

daley dude
I just had to laugh.

DeletedUser

HAVOC, DNY, DNY-1?

Daley must be playing runescape, not TW...

Status
Not open for further replies.