Plunderable resources - market?

DeletedUser121091

Guys, I'm a little confused.

I have had my hiding place to level 10, all my resources were below 500 or so when I was attacked. I also did what I normally do and put 1000 of each resource on the market and a silly price knowing they won't sell.

Normally the market thing has worked well but this time, all the offers in the market got looted. I'm somewhat confused. I though only resources in warehouse that exceed hiding place capacity can be looted.

The attacker did have some scouts. Is this why he could find the resources offered on the market?

DeletedUser93450

2d58858e1a4e46dd9e8482bd845996c1.png

Read the bottom sentence. :p

Upvote 0

DeletedUser121091

lol

not sure how I missed that.

This must have changed but. I'm sure a few years back, items on the market were not plunderable. Maybe I had just been lucky and the item had been sold and thus was in transit but I don't think that was the case.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser62651

lol

not sure how I missed that.

This must have changed but. I'm sure a few years back, items on the market were not plunderable. Maybe I had just been lucky and the item had been sold and thus was in transit but I don't think that was the case.

I can remember them being plunderable, for as long, as I have been playing. Maybe, in the past, you were attacked by sufficiently small farming force, so it wouldn't plunder all of the available resources.

Upvote 0