PokéWars!

DeletedUser

It is the final battle of the PokéWars championships!

In a stadium filled to the bursting, the final competitors will fight! A 6 vs 6 battle! The applause is deafening as the referee enters, and walks up to the field of the upcoming battle.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Allow me to introduce the finalists! Hailing from the Xigian wastelands, protegé of the Cricket Managers dynasty, Tobby Warring!" Strutting up to his position at one end of the field, Tobby did not seem to notice that he'd forgotten a button in his bright pink skirt.

A steady, yet hardly more than polite, round of applause, accompanied by the occasional cheer could be heard.

"And our second finalist, favourite son of the village Phoenixville, Mythologia P. Xylophonhee!" Strolling casually and waving to the crowd, Mythologia approached her position opposite of Tobby.

A booming cheer erupted all over the stadium, drowning out whatever the referee attempted to say, and calm only descended after several minutes.

"This will be a six on six PokéWars battle. You can withdraw a poképlayer at any time. When a poképlayer is knocked out, it is out of the battle. The first trainer without any conscious poképlayer loses. Let the battle begin!"

To a rousing cheer, both trainers threw out their first pokécage, and out popped two fierce poképlayers!

"Jelly, use hydro pump!" Mythologia shouted, and a typhoon of water burst from the diminutive, yet horrendously powerful Jellytots.

"Quick, Jirki, dodge and use body slam!" Tobby cried, yet the big and somewhat bloated Jirki were too slow, and the hydro pump hit him straight in the face, making him breathe in mouthfuls of water.

Taking advatange of Jirki's sudden loss of control, Mythologia ordered Jellytots to use a full power bite. Unable to react, a coughing and soaked Jirki were hit full on, and promptly fainted.

An obviously angry Tobby quickly withdrew his fainted poképlayer, and drew out his next pokécage. Mythologia also withdrew her poképlayer, although the Jellytots hardly seemed winded.

Throwing out their pokécages at the same time, and two somewhat similiar poképlayers appeared. Tobby's poképlayer was tall, and humanoid, yet the limbs were far too short for any human. The torso itself were close on two meters, yet the arms and legs hardly more than a foot long. Grey, and with only a mouth of two slitted, yellow eyes, it seemed very alien. A gasp of recognition went through the crowd as they recognized the terrifying psychic poképlayer Scholesy! Yet, standing opposite it, were an equally terrifying poképlayer, namely a Darkangel! Shaped like a man, with two huge black wings sprouting from its muscular back. Darkeangels were known to make human women sigh and stare, as they embodied the ideal of human physical perfection.

Tobby were quick on the uptake, and cried; "Scholesy, use psybeam!" And no sooner had his words left his lips, than a rainbowcoloured beam blew from the scholesy's mouth, heading straight towards the darkangel.

"Darke, fly!" And the darkangel leaped up, stretching its majestic wings, and the psybeam passed harmlessly below.

"Multiple psybeam attacks, Scholesy!" Tobby said, smiling smugly. Few indeed were those who could handle the ridiculous amount of psybeam attacks the scholesy suddenly shot up at a still-flying Darke. Yet the darkangel easily dodged the attacks, looking like nothing but a gracious dancer, twisting around in the sky.

"Enough playing, Darke, use shadow ball and follow up with a karate chop!" Mythologia said, grinning. And two baseball-sized balls appeared in the darkeangels hands. With two quick movements, both balls zoomed in on the scholesy, who had no time to dodge, and were hit twice in the matter of a split second. Stumbling and reeling, the scholesy had no time to defend against a flying karate kick from the darkangel. The momentum of the kick sent the scholesy sprawing a dozen paces threw the air, and it landed with a loud thump, obviously fainted.

A now clearly subdued Tobby withdrew his poképlayer. Mythologia smiled brightly, and talking loud enough for Tobby to hear, said "I think I'll give you an advantage now, and let you see my next poképlayer before you choose your next. Darke, come back in. Gooooo Jakka!" Releasing her next poképlayer, a stunned silence enveloped the stadium. Standing almost four meters tall, two legs but four arms and covered in a rocky shell, a jakkajian were an immensely rare poképlayer, and also rumoured to be one of the strongest kinds of poképlayers in existence.

"Well well," Tobby murmured, "I think I can match that! Go Dwarv! Quickly, use hyperbeam!"

Releasing the elephant-like dwarveneree, Tobby seemed confident of a quick and strong first hit. Yet... "Jakka, counter with your own hyperbeam!" Mythologia quickly shouted.

And two beams of white light flew at eachother, meeting at the center of the field. Excess light and heat blew out to the sides, in a spectacular lightshow. Yet suddenly one of the beams were completely overpowered by another, as the dwarvenerees hyperbeam collapsed, and the dwarveneree were enveloped in the jakkajians tremendously powerful hyperbeam. Leaving only a schorched skeleton remaining of the once-living poképlayer.

A stunned silence.

"Well... umm... accidents do happen, in this things." The referee said cautiously into the silence. "We will take a break, and continue this thrilling battle afterwards!

I might finish the last three rounds if I can be arsed, and anyone found this amusing. Of course, any similiarity between names here and in TW is purely coincidental.

DeletedUser

Nice read ^

Most ammusing thread i've read in a while, well done.

DeletedUser

OMG....don't think i can watch the next instalment.

besides...darkeangel's physique has turned me to quivering jelly.

DeletedUser

Grim...You rock!

Can't wait to see what you label yourself as :D

DeletedUser

Brilliant post Grim :D

Loved reading it, the best propaganda yet ;)

DeletedUser

Funniest thread i have seen in a long time, you better be doing the rest of it!

DeletedUser

pretty good for a part-time evil overlord and warlock. but everyone knows scholesy is a water pokemon!

DeletedUser

Lovely post, its most fictitious state makes it so hilarious. :icon_razz: Though I am very well not up to date on any of the battles so if those are real battles and real results then even better. :icon_razz: