[POLL] BOTG - Jdif vs tWillow

• Thread starter Genetic Engineer
  • Start date

Pick your favorite :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Jdif vs tWillow

Voting will close on Monday 12th September.

Theme was : Futuristic

Rules:
  • You have 3 days to make your signature. After that any tweaks you make cannot be changed;
  • No pre-mades;
  • Maximum size: 600x200 (for this round) (If you want to make a vertical signature then flip the limits);
  • Entering your entry before the time limit of 3 days is up gives you no advantage to winning;
  • The theme for your signature will be selected and you must abide by this theme;
  • If you are competing then you are not allowed to vote;
The signatures:

1)
BOTGJVT

2)
BOTGJVT2

Good Luck to both of you.​

DeletedUser

I voted for number 1, purely because I can actually see what's going on in it. :p

DeletedUser

voted for number 2

if the theme was Futuristic the first 1 doesn't really do anything except show an anime character listening to music (not futuristic but a good sig none the less)

the second one actually looks like a future soldier on an alien world (keeps to the theme)

matt

jdif

Cranness, this is actually for you. But technically anything can be "Futuristic". All that word means is the future, so who knows. We could have anime people listening to headphones, who knows the headphones might have been a creation where when your wearing the headphones a telegraphic video appears in front of you with the song.. Who knows. Same goes with Knights, in 200 years, who knows we might have knights again with indestructible Armour and jet packs o_O
Just an interesting view to look at it from..

DeletedUser

I think I see a flying metal bird dragon thingy on the left side of number 2....

DeletedUser

Idk, I see boobs in #2 but that could just be me....

DeletedUser

The outcome of this match turned out a lot different than I assumed it would. Anyway, I gave my vote to 2 because 1 has floating head syndrome and text in the corner and a mono colour scheme.

DeletedUser

Idk, I see boobs in #2 but that could just be me....

I was wondering for some time if it was a guy or a girl.

Number 2 would be better though if it had some sort of lighting and could actually see what is going on, but I don't think having to get nose to the screen squinting to try and make out what is happening in it is what makes a good piece, so pretty much for that reason alone I think 1 is the better.

Also the coloring is better in number 1 to me, number 2 feels more monotone than number 1 does, personally.