Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Updates Every Third Day

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Updates Every Week

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

As requested, here is a poll for you all to vote upon to see which way you would like the conquer maps from nickjer's maps displayed.

You have the option of a) 1 Day, b) 3 Days, or c) 1 Week.

I've given you all 2 weeks to vote and decide, and will leave this thread open for you all to discuss the options.

Cheers,

Sly

DeletedUser

EDIT: I can also say here and now that the one with the majority of votes when the poll is finished will be the one which the conquer map is set to. I can also say that this is not permanent, If the world war ever comes to a finish or there is a drastic change, there might be another poll as the circumstances of the world may be different :)

/forbes_out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ZFile in the barn!

I've voted for every third day, as I don't want to overwork our moderators. I feel this is a reasonable update period.

Be well, unless you're my enemy...then please empty your villages nuking yourselves or some such.

Spanky likes you!:scout::heavycavalry::lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

I've voted for every third day, as I don't want to overwork our moderators. I feel this is a reasonable update period.

Be well, unless you're my enemy...then please empty your villages nuking yourselves or some such.

Spanky likes you!:scout::heavycavalry::lightcavalry:

By my understanding .. there is just a setting that forbes has to select to determine how often the map shows noblings from. I do not believe there is any additional work involved in it updating every day.

King Sean04

LOL don't you look smart :p It's not like forbes new job is hard ;)

DeletedUser

ooooohh that means you have to click a few more buttons as sly would say =]

DeletedUser

Well, in all truth... I don't know if they're automatically the same >.< Well... Time to check.

*goes to Nickjers uber site and logs on*

ahh, it's only the tribal one :) As there's differences, the tribal map shows conquers by players against themselves/barbs/enemy tribes and the player map is more of a reference to the 20 or so fastest nobles on average in w35 :)

DeletedUser

Just reminding you all that there's only one day left on this vote, so If you haven't voted, now's the time to do it!