Possibly TW Mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Statue (Level -1) 175 173 175 0:07:07 Upgrade to Level 0

tpwch

Errors happen from time to time. If it bothers you file a support ticket and they'll run the repair tool on you.

Another bug involving statues is that you can now build one in every village. Dunno exactly how long you've been able to, but for the first year or so of the world at least you were only able to build it in one village, and thats how its supposed to be.

DeletedUser

There was an official update that allows you to build a statue in every village...

And there was an old glitch that I learned about a long time ago (when only 1 statue was possible) that allowed you to make a negative statue. I am unsure if it still works though.

Whenever you nobled a village, they would downgrade the statue, if it existed, to level 0. However, if the previous owner was in the process of demolishing the statue, it would continue to be demolished, resulting in a negatively leveled statue. Interestingly this glitch allowed you to build a second statue even if you already had a first one. Apparently a level 1 statue in one village and a level -1 statue in another village is equal to no statue to the game, allowing for the construction of an additional statue.

DeletedUser

I found this more funny than anything, it just looks cool, having a building at -1

DeletedUser

I think thats the gods telling you to not worship false Idols, nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.