PP farming

• Thread starter DeletedUser91153
  • Start date

DeletedUser91153

What is the most efficient way of farming PP? I noticed that when I create a village in older worlds, their exchange rates is worst. Is it true that the newer the world, the better the exchange rates? So if I want the best way to farm PP, I would want to go on the most recent world? Thanks.

DeletedUser93439

"highest" exchange rates are on new worlds are 64 res/point.
It fluctuates highly a week in between 80-ish to 200+ and will eventually stagnate at some high number when the exchange has been filled up.

Farming PP is basically gathering resources fast as can be and selling them through the market. So you'd need to focus more on market at start than normal. Other than that, focusing on pits or active farming highly depends on your gains from active farming, if your area is bad, you could try and relocate, or you could focus on pits and a reasonable WH size to get a steady flow of res incoming.

If the world fills up to reach a new K, you *can* attempt to go to the new continent by relocating (if still available) or restarting there and enjoy a fresh exchange, but it might not be as good as the very first starting K's.
Though at this point in time, K's filling up seems to be the exception rather than the rule, unfortunately.

Upvote 0