Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry dude, we got a warning in my area and it is real bad the wind is horrible. Hopefully it will be fine but it doesn't look good.

DeletedUser

bad storms are bad, good luck bro. sorry for bringing this into the externals, but since i cant do much of anything right now in RL on the issue. it gives me a way to help cope with all. I know this has nothing to do with the game, but aslong as ive been on this damn addicting game. I have made alot of friends, hard to believe i know. but it still helps me vent on the issue.

so sorry to the mods

DeletedUser

Believe me, it's quite understandable, and I don't mind at all that you posted it :). My prayers go out for your family and your nephew, and I wish the best of luck for your family and anyone else attempting to survive the tornadoes.

killuall190

Yeah, my family was racing back home, the chain of storms were hitting 30 minutes after they went through, barely made it home.

I will keep them in my prayers.

DeletedUser

Know how ya feel, the one that blew through Joplin almost hit my grandparents house. They live out in the middle of no-where so I doubt they would of gotten help if they needed it.

Anyways hope it all worked out for you

DeletedUser

I live in Arkansas so all those storms hit me hard too :( Will pray for you

DeletedUser

mods you can close this, they found my sis and my 1 yr old niece. they didnt survive, her husband is still missing.

Ill probly get infracted for this as im been so sick to my stomach over hearing the news early this morning. but sheeps members are heartless, they knew i was away for most of the day due to this issue. they attacked me and i lost almost all, the typical idiots in sheeps can only noble internally or people when they are down.

I may not be on w56 anymore, so its been fun. I have 2 funerals i have to go to in 2 days, id bet the heartless in sheep attack while im at my sis, and nieces funeral.

Sorry for my language, but its the truth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am extremely sorry to hear that, and I'm extremely sorry about the outcome. I can't comment on in-game affairs, as it's not my place (as you understand), but thankfully you still have your good health. I wish you all the best in this time of hardship, and the best to the rest of your family and those affected by these tornadoes. Best of luck to you all :).

Status
Not open for further replies.