pre-made tribes of W25

DeletedUser

which tribes are pre-made? elite tribes?
any famous players from other worlds in this world?

maybe still too soon to talk about these things, but an introduction may be good.

DeletedUser

Did you read the forum before posting? Or just figured you would be the only one to have asked this...

DeletedUser

I've joined about 15min ago and already I knew many were pre-made:lol:

DeletedUser

I quit the nooby tribe ages ago, they still have my name in their profile :-D what a shame for me.

I told your leader that they better attack Hades :p but it seems he preferred NAP with the nooby tribe. what a shame for him :-D.

anyway, let's not spam here. any pre-made tribe that you know about in W25?

DeletedUser

Did you read the forum before posting? Or just figured you would be the only one to have asked this...

forum has too many spams. also many nooby tribes introducing themselves as elite tribes.

DeletedUser

I quit the nooby tribe(That I lead) ages ago, they still have my name in their profile :-D what a shame for me.

I told your leader that they better attack Hades :p but it seems he preferred NAP with the nooby tribe. what a shame for him :-D.

anyway, let's not spam here. any pre-made tribe that you know about in W25?

Shows how much you know about w20:lol:

Oh well, go and try your 'no-farming' technique again, just don't make a big deal about it k:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

There is a thread...even 2 i think already for the purpose of listing the premades...why dont you just read them instead of cluttering up the forum even more....

that is what i was getting at