Predict top 5 tribes.

DeletedUser

Well to be honest, although I have been told not to show a major ego on this world (and usualy I dont have an ego) are people serious when they talk about other tribes yet fail to mention clean?

We have 4 people in the top 20 sofar, next closest is -SE- with 3,

We have 8 people in top 40 sofar, next closest is -SE- with 5,

We have 25 players with and average of 186

Squad have 16 with an average over 200

other than that most tribes have 80+ members .......... with lower average, apart from Enemy? who have tried to recruit Clean? members.....

Now while I am not saying Clean are the best tribe in the world (Squad have taken me by suprise) we are up there, and for people not to recognise or to we are not is just not right!

DeletedUser

Well to be honest, although I have been told not to show a major ego on this world (and usualy I dont have an ego) are people serious when they talk about other tribes yet fail to mention clean?

other than that most tribes have 80+ members .......... with lower average, apart from Enemy? who have tried to recruit Clean? members.....

Now while I am not saying Clean are the best tribe in the world (Squad have taken me by suprise) we are up there, and for people not to recognise or to we are not is just not right!

would you say BYON with 11 members 188 average and a late start is doing good?

Your our BUFFET

would you say BYON with 11 members 188 average and a late start is doing good?
Tbh average points at this time doesn't matter. Plus you have less members, which means you will have higher average, assuming the members have decent points...

DeletedUser

Yay! My tribe got a good comment off of MTAR... :p
Now CLEAN is my 2nd favourite tribe... ;)
(After SQUAD of course...:icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

Yay! My tribe got a good comment off of MTAR... :p
Now CLEAN is my 2nd favourite tribe... ;)
(After SQUAD of course...:icon_cool:)

you don't need mtar to know your tribe is doing well:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: