Premade Tribe

bechir89

This is not mass recruit... Mass recruit is so different from this because if you bother reading the forums it kinda means your not an amateur at least :)

i'm in :)

Don't kid yourself. There are more amateurs reading the forums than there are good players. This is mass recruiting. The point of a premade is too hand select your tribemates. Not to accept everyone who post on here saying they want to join. You might as well wait for the world to start and then send out invites to everyone you see.

DeletedUser

Don't kid yourself. There are more amateurs reading the forums than there are good players. This is mass recruiting. The point of a premade is too hand select your tribemates. Not to accept everyone who post on here saying they want to join. You might as well wait for the world to start and then send out invites to everyone you see.

Oh, no. Believe me, Amateurs do not read this forum. If they do it is very few people.
Also, what I mean by premade is made before the world. The hardest part of a tribe is the start up(First 10-15 players). If you can recruit before the world those 10-15 come fast and easy.
Also, if you aren't going to come in or are going to joke around, don't post at all.

DeletedUser

Hey, I was joking about joining :|

Everyone was. I think.

Or they took you seriously and just went along with it cuz your awesome =)

Anyway this might be "premade" in the literal definition but it is "hugfest" in mine.

DeletedUser

people better be joking about joining this :lol:

hopefully this will be moved or locked, please don't dirty up the forums.

DeletedUser

In due time it will be Dartship. This thread isn't even w37 related :icon_eek:

devil667

Oh, no. Believe me, Amateurs do not read this forum. If they do it is very few people.
Also, what I mean by premade is made before the world. The hardest part of a tribe is the start up(First 10-15 players). If you can recruit before the world those 10-15 come fast and easy.
Also, if you aren't going to come in or are going to joke around, don't post at all.

If amatures dont read thsi forum, then how come you are reading it? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ok then, clean up the forum. Too bad, this could have been a good tribe.

Child in time

I wanna join :( i'm not sure if i'm good enough, but i have nobled many inactive players on w26 and i am rank 3 there :( i decided to quit today though!!!

This seems like such an elite tribe that i cant miss out on it!!

DeletedUser

ha it would prob take something the size of the whole legend family to get enough members in the one place lol

Last edited by a moderator: