Premade W45

DeletedUser77458

Im planning to make a premade on world 45, if anyone is interested in joining, please give me a private message via the forums or contact devilican on skype.
Thanks
Ballistick

DeletedUser

mmmm if it wasn't this sucky setting World Speed: 0.5
i would join this no MP world :S

If i'm not mistaken it will take 90 day's to build a standard village

DeletedUser

It will for this world. .5 world speed, plus 5 days of no farming in the first 3 weeks = crap time to open and/or join a world.

DeletedUser

It will for this world. .5 world speed, plus 5 days of no farming in the first 3 weeks = crap time to open and/or join a world.

But it's the same for everyone. Don't see how that should be an issue. EDIT: Actually after thinking for a whole 10 seconds I realized why that does infact suck. Meh.

Regardless, I'm going to be joining W45. Perhaps in your premade, Ballistick?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser77458

Its only 3 days beginners protection I believe.
Also, the faster troop speed (1.75) places more priority on troops than points, farming than resources. This also means that it is more skill based, more troops = faster build etc...

DeletedUser

0.5 * 1.75 = real troop speed 0.875

lol imagine your farm been cat Lv30 to Lv25 how much time it will take to rebuild it ;)
during this time you can't build troop(if you haven't lost troop(dodge))

anyway this is my last comments on this thread and Ballistick good luck with your premade

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its only 3 days beginners protection I believe.
Also, the faster troop speed (1.75) places more priority on troops than points, farming than resources. This also means that it is more skill based, more troops = faster build etc...

The faster troop speed is only in relation to the server speed. Which is sloooowww. As pointed out, your troops are actually going to be slower than if it were a speed 1 troop 1 world.

And, what server doesn't reward the more troops, more farming strategies? :lol:

@bulkster - lol, yeah, it sucks for everyone who joins, not just you. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The faster troop speed is only in relation to the server speed. Which is sloooowww. As pointed out, your troops are actually going to be slower than if it were a speed 1 troop 1 world.

And, what server doesn't reward the more troops, more farming strategies? :lol:

@bulkster - lol, yeah, it sucks for everyone who joins, not just you. :icon_razz:

This one? We pull in more resources than you would normally.

DeletedUser

:icon_confused:

Are you trying to say that farming doesn't help in this server?

Hardly. I'm just saying that you can grow villages purely off the resources and not be left behind as much as you might in other severs.

DeletedUser

Hardly. I'm just saying that you can grow villages purely off the resources and not be left behind as much as you might in other severs.

You might not be left behind as much as a speed 1 world, or especially a speed .5 world. But you will still be left behind. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmm that skype seems familiar to me..

Atkin00/nemesis is that you? :icon_surprised:

Indeed. The 'legend' continues. Can you believe that some poor, blissfully unaware innocents are actually considering joining his pre-made?

DeletedUser

mmmm if it wasn't this sucky setting World Speed: 0.5
i would join this no MP world :S

If i'm not mistaken it will take 90 day's to build a standard village

Does anyone smell noob? lol. .5 is awesome. It is easy, and you can farm a few hours a day to keep month long queues, lol. It's heaven on TW. Aka W45.

DeletedUser

Indeed. The 'legend' continues. Can you believe that some poor, blissfully unaware innocents are actually considering joining his pre-made?

Lmfao!

I know what you mean. I've had this noob "try" and ban me but of course.. I got my appeal and got unbanned.

Anyone that is thinking of joining, think again and don't waste your time on this guy, you may think he's good, but really, he isn't.

Therefore I'd suggest (especially you Gorth) to not join his tribe.