premades

DeletedUser

Im starting a premade for world 30 if anyone wants to join please mail me. :icon_wink:

Does anyone else think that everyone jumps into tribes way too quick. Theres no way to accurately judge how a tribe is going to play a world for a couple weeks. I mean really, with all the NOobs that want to start a new world when it opens so they'll "have a chance" who really knows who will be left standing in 2 weeks or whos villages will go barbarian. Id like to see all the members of one of the top 10 tribes that have been mass recruiting like hell, to go barb as soon as we hit the 2week mark.

the death of most top tribes (or potential top tribes) is inactivity and/or quiters, and hence i have recruited members with that basis in mind. So im hoping we will be here to stay

jeffdmeeks

simz,

Was your tribe premade. If not, you had to have budged on only recruiting exceptional members at least a little.

DeletedUser

simz,

Was your tribe premade. If not, you had to have budged on only recruiting exceptional members at least a little.

yeah it was a premade, though i only recruited players with very high activity as opposed to a vast TW experience (hence the name), thats not to say that many of them arent also very experienced.

jeffdmeeks

Im sure they are, premade is the only way you can get into a tribe this early and have faith that it would last. We decided to join 28 about 2 min before we joined. The leaders of my 24 tribe and I. Im starting to wish we wouldve picked our top 35 or so players and did a full premade. But it was a spur of the moment thing.

DeletedUser

Im sure they are, premade is the only way you can get into a tribe this early and have faith that it would last. We decided to join 28 about 2 min before we joined. The leaders of my 24 tribe and I. Im starting to wish we wouldve picked our top 35 or so players and did a full premade. But it was a spur of the moment thing.

it could work if you work hard at weeding out the noobs and inactives and focus on training up the less experienced (but willing) players. Just takes time and effort

jeffdmeeks

thats what we did with 24 we still have a long way to go. I cant find any active members in my imediate area. i mailed everyone and only got 1 person to read my message

carriestupidhead

I like premades as you end up with dream teams basically lol *shout out* :p
If I don't have a premade I wait at least a week to chose a tribe though as its virtually impossible to accurately asses one even then at times...also im not much for tribe hopping lol

DeletedUser48847

I like premades as you end up with dream teams basically lol *shout out* :p
If I don't have a premade I wait at least a week to chose a tribe though as its virtually impossible to accurately asses one even then at times...also im not much for tribe hopping lol

Aren't you in a premade already? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I just joined for some extra fun, learn some new things and see what happends from there.