Failed Vote Premium account inventory transferable across worlds on your account.

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 848983838

So with 120 starting etc realize I have to spend 200 pp (not a lot especially for accounts that spend), but kinda annoying even if it's just a pp farm world. While our main world has over 2 years of premium from events/war packages etc that aren't transferable and I'm sure we will gather more in the coming months and likely at least half will go to waste.

It would be nice if I could use one of those to start a new world.

I don't really see how it's an advantage over a player that has to spend premium points to purchase the premium in that world, because the premium points on your account are not locked down to a single world and to buy the 30 day premium I used premium purchased for my main world so it's as if I came in with the premium account already, it's not some advantage having bought a war package with the premium inventory item. I mean I can see how the arguement it is an advantage, but either way it was bought just on a different world not a free item used to play in a future world.

It would probably increase slightly the number of whales joining a world not that again 200 is a lot for many, but off chance you probably get a handful of at least heavy users playing early world which I'm sure helps and then im sure you get 1-2 whales sticking with the world they didn't try out.

This isn't for any inventory item other than the 14/30 day premium account item as then that would provide a massive advantage which is a terrible idea.

So to sum up my rambling, allow premium account inventory item to be used across worlds similar to how premium points are not tied directly to one world

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hi

I am afraid this will not be done simply because of what already happens on Casuals - players stocking up huge amounts of packages and then bringing them to new worlds would just create more imbalance for new joiners.

I'm afraid you'll need to stick to using them on your active world.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Approved for voting after having received clarification over PM. I read over the part this is purely for PA/AM items that extend the premium services, not for game buffs.

Good luck!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I vote against this. I'll try explaining why

War packages are already a huge imbalance as is on the world they get bought on. People buy multiple and then are indeed leftover with multiple weeks/months of extra PA stuff they don't really need. As stated in the main post, those items would get moved to a world purely to gain even more on that one particular world they already spent on the packages on.

I think there is already enough catering to people who want to buy an advantage in the game. If you want to buy so many packages on a world that you end up with 2 years of premium, you CHOSE to buy that much to get an advantage. The packages weren't intended to be used that way, so now asking to be able to pick and choose where your "leftover" items can go would make buying multiple packages on a world even more beneficial since you can prebuy PA and AM forever and farm pp on "skip" worlds... Just a terrible idea

Deleted User - 848983838

I vote against this. I'll try explaining why

War packages are already a huge imbalance as is on the world they get bought on. People buy multiple and then are indeed leftover with multiple weeks/months of extra PA stuff they don't really need. As stated in the main post, those items would get moved to a world purely to gain even more on that one particular world they already spent on the packages on.

I think there is already enough catering to people who want to buy an advantage in the game. If you want to buy so many packages on a world that you end up with 2 years of premium, you CHOSE to buy that much to get an advantage. The packages weren't intended to be used that way, so now asking to be able to pick and choose where your "leftover" items can go would make buying multiple packages on a world even more beneficial since you can prebuy PA and AM forever and farm pp on "skip" worlds... Just a terrible idea

tbf if the ability to farm pp by the whale accoutns is boosted by this then i'd totally switch my vote to a know im not actually super keen on this was just something that popped into mind looking through this forum. im not actually for making things easier for whales :oops:

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
PA and AM cost dont mean shit to whales. This is good for smaller accs that spends some money here and there. For whales it doesnt matter

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you have PA running so long from war packs you do not really have PP issues when it comes to PA/AM on new worlds, so i don't see the point.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
For those that dont know this, all PA/AM/LA & +20% Res prodd you have active / inventory when the world ends, you get back in PP for their respective cost. So this will not make whales more OP/stronger than before, cause they already get all their premium warpackets in PP when they done with world and some cash in 20k+ PP from this..

This only allow players that invested in a few warpackages and then got nobled etc to move them to another world to get use of the invested money.

Lord Haseo

Reaction score
For those that dont know this, all PA/AM/LA & +20% Res prodd you have active / inventory when the world ends, you get back in PP for their respective cost. So this will not make whales more OP/stronger than before, cause they already get all their premium warpackets in PP when they done with world and some cash in 20k+ PP from this..

This only allow players that invested in a few warpackages and then got nobled etc to move them to another world to get use of the invested money.

This ^

Anyone who votes against this really doesn't get the point of the suggestion.

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I agree with this only if it has to do with subscription items bought within war packages.

As previously stated, the people that buy a ton of war packages don't really care if they need to buy PA/AM/LA/etc for their accounts. At least this way, if a player is nobled out and opts to go to a new world instead of Casual, that player can start with their bought subscription items. All other items should be obviously excluded from this. Items received from Daily Login Bonuses, milestones, etc. would need to be excluded as well.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

That argument assumes whales always win, which is not the case.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That argument assumes whales always win, which is not the case.
They can still be on the world even if they didnt win (if they wanted the premium so has nothing to do with them winning, and it was more for information how inventory premium items works at end of world...