Prevailed over "stronger" opponent

DeletedUser

Me: 939 points
Him: 1641 points

I attack him, he loses. I bring back 4K wood and 3K iron in booty.
True, I was the attacker, so I was at a disadvantage. And I didn't dominate him enough to avoid heavy losses. But I really smashed him!

He sent a scouting party -- 54 scouts -- to see what I had. I didn't have much. (By the way, I had 49 scouts myself, but they were with my army attacking him at the time)

But here's the best part: He's part of the so-called "Britan" tribe (yes, that's how they spell Britain), one of the largest tribes I've seen. And so far, no losses except what I brought on myself by boldly attacking him!
I was right about one thing: I figured he would be focused on village development, since he's part of "Britain" and so no one would mess with him. But he was wrong!

DeletedUser

Ok, now what??

You can't noble him, so he can retrain troops. He has a large tribe that will probably support him, you have 1 other player.

I'm not saying you can't win long term, but I hope your plan went beyond this single attack.

DeletedUser

Concentrate solely on troop production for a bit. You need troops and need them fast to stay on top of this situation.

DeletedUser

Troops and wall. Seems the smart call.

Like the kid with the matchbook: The flame looks cool when it's first struck, but after burning your first piece of paper it becomes your own hand and the house if you hold too long or drop too soon.

DeletedUser

Having a village almost twice the size of yours, i'd bet he can produce troops alot faster.

Are you sure you killed all his troops?

Well done though, i've decided I like you.

DeletedUser

Agree 100%, like the fight in this one. Hope he has a brain as well.

Take him under your wing :).

Oh heck, just checked the tribe he's fighting. Gringo dwells within, what you doing there?! :D

frostyfingers

I'd love to bring him on board to UATW, but I am not sure of his distance from us...I could use the heart he puts into the game...skill comes with time...

frostyfingers

i prefer medium-rare...lil bit juicy but not enough for blood to burst from the corner of your mouth with each bite...