Price of Noblemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96784

The price of a nobleman increase for each new you need to produce.

If you crash a train, will you have to pay up for all 4 with the same price as you already paid?

Does the price increase per nobleman continue to increase forever?

blablablablablabla

If you crash your train into someone else's village, you can get them back for 1 package each. If someone comes in with his Ferarri and destroys the train, you will have to pay 4x the full price, all 1 package apart.

Nobleman prices will always go up 1 package per noble built. Prices go down 1 package when a nobleman dies (not conquers), when you lose a village or you cancel the education.

DeletedUser96784

So eventually a nobleman will cost like 1 gazillion resources?

blablablablablabla

Eventually yes, but you also have 1 prinillion villages to store packages from. And there is some package cost reduce setting I don't know much about. I think it gets applied after a couple of years, not sure though so don't take my word.

DeletedUser

Packet costs drop as the member count of the world drops, so the more players you noble(another reason NOT to noble barbs) the cheaper packets get. I am rusty on the world member count for it to drop but i think the first is around 1000players,then 500 players or something along those lines(it also requires a vote)

DeletedUser

I will NOBLE you for saying that!.........when i can find the money that is....:icon_redface:

blablablablablabla

Almighty Steve knows everything!
Or at least the links to it :p

DeletedUser64969

on w25 i had to make 9000 coins pernoble which cost me 90000000 of each res roughly at the lowest prices, it gets half then halfed again

DeletedUser98637

another reason NOT to noble barbs

Ahh someone else who knows that its silly not to noble barbs... :D I have heated discussions lately about this very point with players nobling 100 point barbs :eek: cannot believe people are wasting their packets on these villages..

DeletedUser

Why did TW ever get rid of the rule where when you capture somebody's village or rim them, you capture any packets they had stored up? That was hands down one of, if not THE, coolest setting in TW.

It actually encouraged people to play more aggressively and noble real players instead of barbs.

DeletedUser

Why did TW ever get rid of the rule where when you capture somebody's village or rim them, you capture any packets they had stored up? That was hands down one of, if not THE, coolest setting in TW.

It actually encouraged people to play more aggressively and noble real players instead of barbs.

I wasn't around for that, but that would be a right neat idea to bring back. Go go gadget Suggestion Forums.

DeletedUser64969

:O never heard of that, so what happened if you just took 1 village? or several people gangbanged them? how did that get worked out

to7a

I played since world 1 . I had never heard of that at lest not on the .net

DeletedUser

Question answered, and this discussion is going into hypothetical old stuffz. Closing thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.