Prior World PnP Compitition

DeletedUser

Wow I sure could have sworn we were able to make polls. Did they switch it to just the mod can do it now? If yes maybe Chaos will do it for us, if no someone explain where I am going wrong on trying to make one.

DeletedUser

Wow I sure could have sworn we were able to make polls. Did they switch it to just the mod can do it now? If yes maybe Chaos will do it for us, if no someone explain where I am going wrong on trying to make one.

Aye, mail Chaos.

DeletedUser

You've always had to mail the mod for a poll.

It's only in-game that anyone and their mother can make a poll.

DeletedUser

I never did a compitition before, but I could have sworn that I seen CodyGoodtheGreat make one in one of the worlds I was in.

Anyway I got ahold of Chaos and we will be working to get one going very soon. Lots of information there for us to sort through, and I have 14.8 irons in the fire right now, but promise in the next 2 days I will have it done.

*Cody did make one http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=176285 and he is no mod :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He didn't make the poll part. The world's mod must have.

And how the hell did he get voted for best PnP? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Says he created that poll, do a search for threads created by him :) IDK for sure tho, but I always beleived he did.

DeletedUser

He created the thread, yes, but the mod added the poll part. In W19, the Updated Maps thread had a poll added to it long after the thread was started.

DeletedUser

I did, he will after I compile all the info :) will have it done soon.