Problem with Kopite92

DeletedUser

Kopite92

What is the problem here?

I simply commented in to this forum to show my acknowledgment for how Calyxa has fought against NMS on the front line after the forum entered a topic concerning her. I then continued writing by wishing the players on the front line scrapping it out good luck in a appreciative and respectful manor. I fail to see how you odd creatures have picked up anything more than this, your not involved in this war... NMS are, their players in this forum have not picked up any fight or reacted with uproar to my comment as there was nothing to take from it, why have you?

OK.... To answer ye question where it should be answered:

Aye ye be respectful and appreciative, but what me said and ye nay listen..... YE state ye "not involved at this moment" .... "hope ye put a good fight like Calyxa when NMS get to ye door"

Why ye nay put ye awesome "secret plan" into place and stop NMS from attacking Calyxa?

Why are ye not helping in the war?

Why do ye jump form tribe to tribe to hide from wars and then comment on how great ye tribe is but yet a war starts and you do nothing?

NMS has better things to do more than likely than make a comment to ye post. Me has nothing better to do right now. :)

DeletedUser

thought he quit *shrugs*

Ye never know trav, he might 'ave support out or somin? But yar in'is place i'd be migratin t' war fronts... oh well...

DeletedUser

Aye capt'n.... he sayn he wishing his mates good luck... and waiting for NMS to come to him. me nay ever say that. Me head to the front with something. And nay post me doing nothing. :(

Me at least scrubbing decks

DeletedUser

lol yar me agrees he needs t' be scrubbin somin too
laughks2.gif

DeletedUser

best keep your month shut when i talk a lot i get attacked but most of there attacks fail so i can talk a lot =)

DeletedUser

Which month should me shut? How about march? March be rainy anyway. Me shall shut it. :)

And you nay get attacked....LMAO ye attack ODD is ranked 3200....LMAO

DeletedUser

Guess Kpoite nay want to come here to chat :(.... but that ok. But kopite if ye be readuing this... when ye speak of loyality... look at me file. Me has been in 1 tribe and 1 tribe only. RUM!! ...... me has killed and defended. Nay 1 single barb be in me list of nobles. me kill people. Dont worry.. me shall get to ye before NMS does. Refugee...... LMAO

DeletedUser

Which month should me shut? How about march? March be rainy anyway. Me shall shut it. :)

And you nay get attacked....LMAO ye attack ODD is ranked 3200....LMAO

aye ye should shut off march, give ye plenty o time ta be rest up fer me bday cele'bation in april ol timer ;)

as fer ye original topic, issue with kopite be that he be livin in his own lil fantasy world where reality an logic have no place or meaning. if ignorance is bliss, he is truly 1 of da happiest people i've ever met

DeletedUser

i hate that guy he claimed a village and we nobled it he said he cleared it..... but we had a report that we did and is a really annoying player