Promising tribes of K55?

DeletedUser

Well, K55 is deffinitely pretty packed, and looks like it will be pretty exciting in a month or two, my question is, what tribes look like the most promising and which ones will even be around in a few months?

Most promising tribes of K55, in my opinion:

Gods.
Contra
Happle
Coming
SubV

what do you guys think?

DeletedUser

You really think 5 tribes are gonna share K55?
It's either 1-2 tribes. Or no tribes.

DeletedUser

Hahaha well, it's obviously impossible to know for sure which tribe will be most dominant, but, I'm trying to narrow it down to what few are in the running :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hard go place money on a tribe when you dont know for sure how coordinated they are. If you ask me i think happle and contra will duke it out and both will take each other out. Leaving Gods.,SubV,and Coming. Which will not stay that way because I believe Subv and Coming will get into and Gods. Will join Coming in the fight and take SubV. Afterwards its Just a clean shot for Gods.. By the looks of it thought i think my answer is probably 60% on the mark. But only time can tell what the future holds on each tribe. Also my answer can be considered bias because i love Gods.. They are the under dog in all this and we all know the under dogs all ways come out on top.

Michael Corleone.

Well, K55 is deffinitely pretty packed, and looks like it will be pretty exciting in a month or two, my question is, what tribes look like the most promising and which ones will even be around in a few months?

Gods.
Contra
Happle
Coming
SubV

what do you guys think?
How are they all promising if they are going to have to defeat each other? Only one of those tribes will get K55..

DeletedUser71925

Gods. <- Joke
Contra
Happle
Coming <- Just a bunch of PW's
SubV <- Seriously, what are you on?

I'm on crack, sorry for my stupid opinions, but what do you guys think?

Fixes made to better fit everyone elses opinion.

DeletedUser

How are they all promising if they are going to have to defeat each other? Only one of those tribes will get K55..

He's not saying they're all going to be powerfull, he's saying they all have the chance to be powerfull. Thats why he said promising, meaning they could be something, not that they are going to be something. And there can still be 2 top tribes in 1 continent, living under a NAP or an alliance. There is an entire world to war, not only K55.

DeletedUser71925

He's not saying they're all going to be powerfull, he's saying they all have the chance to be powerfull. Thats why he said promising, meaning they could be something, not that they are going to be something. And there can still be 2 top tribes in 1 continent, living under a NAP or an alliance. There is an entire world to war, not only K55.

But K55 is the world. (wonder)

DeletedUser

haha THANK YOU, amazing how hard that is for some people to grasp. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol, i think asking this this early is well.... a little premature:icon_eek: