Proof that W2V Recruits Noobs

DeletedUser

They recruited me.

Wait, MoM recruited me too, nevermind...

DeletedUser

He is drunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

DeletedUser

I'm glad you cited yourself as the prime example as it saves the rest of us doing it

DeletedUser

I'm glad you cited yourself as the prime example as it saves the rest of us doing it
Thats_the_joke.jpg

DeletedUser

OHYEAH recruits Noobs too, they recruited me:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Haha, too true. :icon_wink:

stop your bragging. Its 6 v 1 and you have a co. I'm bymyself and until recently didnt even ask for support.

All you've done is halt my growth, in the end i will stand stand number one in k74 and you'll be gone :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

stop your bragging. Its 6 v 1 and you have a co. I'm bymyself and until recently didnt even ask for support.

All you've done is halt my growth, in the end i will stand stand number one in k74 and you'll be gone :icon_cool:

Your not by yourself? What about 'slater' or whatever his name is. Your also looking for a co now, so when you get one, we will see if things change.

Your a good player and you could have lost alot more villages than you have done, so i respect you for that. But i will be rank 1 in K74 by the end of the war :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Your not by yourself? What about 'slater' or whatever his name is. Your also looking for a co now, so when you get one, we will see if things change.

Your a good player and you could have lost alot more villages than you have done, so i respect you for that. But i will be rank 1 in K74 by the end of the war :icon_wink:

Slater's been missing for over a week, its only been me. And things will change very soon mate, i can tell your already feeling the heat. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

2Hot said:
Slater's been missing for over a week, its only been me. And things will change very soon mate, i can tell your already feeling the heat. :icon_twisted:

I look forward too it :) Oh and tell your friends not to expect any nukes they have sent to be returning home :icon_wink: