Properties Inside the Tribe.

DeletedUser

I am new to this game. I have started a tribe, but I do not know what the Properties inside the tribe is for. Also, it seems to me that in every tribe that there are Subtopics, i.e. Support, War, Hidden forum, Account sitting, Resources, Fun and Games, etc. How do I start these 'Subtopics'?

DeletedUser

Go to the forum, and on the bottom there is a button called "Administrate forum" From there you add 'subtopics etc.'

The properties is for the tribe's name, COA (Coat of Arms), and profile.

Ima newb, but hope this helps.

Shlomzi

Go to the forum, and on the bottom there is a button called "Administrate forum" From there you add 'subtopics etc.'

The properties is for the tribe's name, COA (Coat of Arms), and profile.

Ima newb, but hope this helps.

^ This.

If you need further step-by-step instructions, let us know.

However, the best advice I could give you would be learn the game before leading a tribe.

DeletedUser

Since you are new, the best piece of advice I can offer you is to join an established tribe before trying to run your own.

DeletedUser

I also have been on this game for about 8 months, but I still consider my self a learner.

DeletedUser

yup, but won't spam on here... I don't want infractions due to going off topic lolz

As stated before me mescaljr, join a Tribe that has a decent to great leadership and learn from them before tackling your own Tribe. It will benefit you in the long run.http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=81978