Prussia :D

DeletedUser

Because your post is shorter i'll do yours first.

Are you serious... GB had the chance to "look away"... If Hitler doesn't prematurely attack Russia then Hitler has the resources to invade Britain, so no, GB did not fight for "honor, dignity and all that's good in the world" thats actually what America did, considering we were an ocean away and could've easily stayed put across the Atlantic and watched the allies get gang-raped, GB on the other hand fought because it's time was going to come sooner or later and either they fought with France or they fought by themselves.

You do realize that we supplied you with pretty much everything right?

And if you want to talk trash about excessive profits off other countries from war time, why don't we just switch over to GB and France's charges for Germany after WW1. I don't believe it was the U.S. that inspired Hitler to rebuild a military and start WW2, nope, i believe that was depression Germany was put into by none other then the "oh so honorable GB".

I won't disagree with that, but the post you quoted earlier for disrespecting the scarifies of others came in response to America's involvement and contributions to both World Wars being questioned and belittled. For some unknown reason no-one wants to accept the fact that America played the decisive role in both World Wars.

The US only got involved after Pearl Harbour. Where was the US's involvement with the League of Nations? I suggest you at least read the Wiki and not invent things.

Britain waived much of the debts allied countries accrued from borrowing from it. France pursued the crippling reparations in the Treaty of Versailles, GB did not sponsor those and as the evidence shows, vehemently protested against them as counter productive and unnecessary.

The US did play a decisive role, but it was not the typical hollywood style gung ho marines knocking Germany back to Hell. Everybody had their place, but it cannot be denied that the US did abandon the League, made no real effort in the TofV and milked it for all its worth.

If you want to debate history, you can try another forum. I was pointing out my shock and horror at TheBrain*'s statement abusing the memory of those who have died in conflict and for showing total disrespect and lack of regard or what they did. The same type of people he keeps reminding us that he was a part of.

Taking their name in vain, he should know better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The US only got involved after Pearl Harbour. Where was the US's involvement with the League of Nations? I suggest you at least read the Wiki and not invent things.

Let's give credit where credit is due then.

Who created the League of Nations? ...hmm... I believe it was Woodrow Wilson, the American president at the time.

Britain waived much of the debts allied countries accrued from borrowing from it. France pursued the crippling reparations in the Treaty of Versailles, GB did not sponsor those and as the evidence shows, vehemently protested against them as counter productive and unnecessary.

The US did play a decisive role, but it was not the typical hollywood style gung ho marines knocking Germany back to Hell. Everybody had their place, but it cannot be denied that the US did abandon the League, made no real effort in the TofV and milked it for all its worth.

I doubt that anyone seriously thinks the war went down in Hollywood Fashion, and to back that up I would point out the fact that no-one has made mentioned to anything of the sort.

If you want to debate history, you can try another forum. I was pointing out my shock and horror at TheBrain*'s statement abusing the memory of those who have died in conflict and for showing total disrespect and lack of regard or what they did. The same type of people he keeps reminding us that he was a part of.

Taking their name in vain, he should know better.

Once again... don't disagree, as i said earlier he made that comment in response to others acting as if America didn't do anything in the world wars.

And in his defense he wasn't exactly wrong in his crude assessment of GB's situation at the time.

DeletedUser

Let's give credit where credit is due then.

Who created the League of Nations? ...hmm... I believe it was Woodrow Wilson, the American president at the time.

I doubt that anyone seriously thinks the war went down in Hollywood Fashion, and to back that up I would point out the fact that no-one has made mentioned to anything of the sort.

Once again... don't disagree, as i said earlier he made that comment in response to others acting as if America didn't do anything in the world wars.

And in his defense he wasn't exactly wrong in his crude assessment of GB's situation at the time.

Yes, and who abandoned that initiative. Still, you learnt second time around with the UN.

For the Hollywood reference, maybe you'd consider checking out the fiasco over the recent rememberance services in France.

I didn't mean to turn this into a mud slinging match. I <3 the US and no human administration can do perfectly. I just think TheBrain*'s comments were misjudged, badly phrased and ought to be removed -.- It's a stain on his reputation and makes a mockery of his military background to go about saying things like that.

British soldiers fight and die alongside US ones in Iraq and Afghanistan

Is it too much to ask for a little mutual respect rather than your alter egos bashing us and our fallen heroes? Blood is blood.

DeletedUser

Yes, and who abandoned that initiative. Still, you learnt second time around with the UN.

Congress actually kept America out of the LoN, just FYI.

For the Hollywood reference, maybe you'd consider checking out the fiasco over the recent rememberance services in France.

I didn't mean to turn this into a mud slinging match. I <3 the US and no human administration can do perfectly. I just think TheBrain*'s comments were misjudged, badly phrased and ought to be removed -.- It's a stain on his reputation and makes a mockery of his military background to go about saying things like that.

But you have to look at what was being said of the U.S. before he made that comment. At the time it was a British player talking down the SEALS, and America's overall accomplishments in comparison to GB.

Doesn't justify what he said, but it lets you know why he did it.

British soldiers fight and die alongside US ones in Iraq and Afghanistan

Is it too much to ask for a little mutual respect rather than your alter egos bashing us and our fallen heroes? Blood is blood.

Which is Ironic, because it always seems to be Americans vs GBs or Canadians when in reality we're all allies. But meh, i enjoy talking trash back and forth. Always have.

DeletedUser

Then that guy should have his hide handed to him too. Besides, the US and Canada are the fruit of our loins and labours. Children shouldn't talk smack to their fathers.

DeletedUser

Then that guy should have his hide handed to him too. Besides, the US and Canada are the fruit of our loins and labours. Children shouldn't talk smack to their fathers.

LMAO I was wondering when someone would try that. :icon_biggrin:

Hoodieman92

lol so was i

hey with the hollywood comment what ww were you talking about?? cause in ww1 marines did do a lot of dammage and then ww2 they didnt serve in that front they were busy fighting the japanese....except for the few on ships.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol so was i

hey with the hollywood comment what ww were you talking about?? cause in ww1 marines did do a lot of dammage and then ww2 they didnt serve in that front they were busy fighting the japanese....except for the few on ships.....

I was talking about Sarkozy trying to make the 65th Anniversary an exclusively Franco-American occasion. GB seems to be relegated to the footnotes of history in French eyes.

Hoodieman92

oic i got confused lol....im a normal american teen...its summer i dont wake up will afternoon and when i do im barly awake lol and what do i do log on to tw:)

DeletedUser

You do realize that you sound exactly like the "American" your belittling in your own posts right?

You generalize an entire population based on speculation from a country in Africa... I SERIOUSLY doubt you know more/have met more then 2 people from America, so you can take your assumptions of Americans and keep them to yourself.

This gets you flamed... because it has NOTHING to do with what were arguing about... so hats off to you for being a dumb ass.

'Hey SA is in the shittiest continent in the world, doesn't that make a whole lot of sense to post right here, or is this comment completely off base?' < See i can do it too! Hugz 4 mi!

Lets just go back to war-time issues and point them out and ask now, well after the war's over, why we did that. The simple truth is, we wanted to kill as many people hiding in the jungles of Vietnam as possible, why? Because we were tired of losing our own men going into the jungle and getting ambushed. It was war-time, majority of what happens war-time is unjustifiable, for instance, GB, France, and Germany all used mustard gas... but since America isn't in that list no-one bitches about that now do they... yea STFU.

When women and children were taught to kill U.S. soldiers as they resided there, i can't really feel much sympathy for those who were shot. It's war-time, either your gonna die or i am, and forgive me for acting on human's most basic function: the willingness to do anything to survive.

napalm_drop.jpg

STFU do you seriously think were gonna give a shit about that picture? Shit happens everyday, and your gonna sit there and say "hey those are Americans doing that, feel really bad about this and admit your country sucks because your soldiers did some terrible things IN WAR."

Why don't I just pull out some pictures of Berlin during WW2? It was freaking carpet bombed to shit and no-one seems to be bothered by the fact that hundreds of thousands died in those attacks... nope thats just a statistic compared to the "girl and her family dying in Vietnam by those terrible Americans!"

I'll defend America in this fashion. America is the most influential country in the world. NO-ONE can argue that. And as the most influential country we have our finger in almost every pie, so forgive us for not being 100% correct in everything we do, cause thats just terrible to be human, and not super-human right?

Please, it's easy to talk shit about the top dog when your countries down at the bottom just coasting through the years not doing much of anything besides letting all these terrible things happen right next door to it. Funny how America's expected to help, yet your country which is right next door to all this, isn't expected to do shit.

One of the many perks of being the most influential country in the world... Sorry were the best dude... wait not really.

America is chalk full of corporations, so GTFO if you think were gonna go learn about how terrible one of the thousands of corporations are.

Since your posting up facts.... STFU, you post nothing but opinions just like the rest of us.

Last i checked... war on drugs in where ever this is happening... NOT America's problem.

Once again... your "research" is just your opinions, no different from his.

We spend the most on military budget... oh how terrible. What's your point?

You do realize that America isn't the only country with nukes... and as long as we're not the only one's with nukes, we will NEVER give up our nukes.

And can you honestly tell me you'd rather Russia have the world's deadliest weapon, and not the U.S.? Who would put all the other countries in check if America doesn't have nukes? Certainly not your SA, thats for damn sure.

ARE YOU FING KIDDING ME? Seriously, did you just say that? I'm fin dumbfounded right now.

We probably lost SA's entire population in WW1 and then again in WW2, so please for the love of God, NEVER make a statement similar to that again.

America became a country by Farmers vs the greatest military power in the world at the time. You want a cookie?

No... you wouldn't. Wanna know why? Because your SA. Your not America, thus there's no way you'd do better then the U.S. would in anything beside secondary statistics that America really doesn't care about.

And your point? We thrived, it's why were the best. You didn't so quit your bitchin.

So you want us to give you a high-five for having a smaller army? What's your point?

America was built on immigrants from almost any nation with the capability to sail across the Atlantic, but majority were from Britain since the British King at the time wanted to populate his new colony.

read above.

So your vunerable to being taken over... like Canada, but like Canada no-one wants/cares about you country... Thus your safe from harm simply because no-one will put in the effort to take you over. Congrats.

Why should we research about a country we don't care about dude.

And everyone has their excuses for not helping, yours is no different from our own.

I like how out of all the things were better then you in you only want to talk about how supposedly your pilots were better then ours in Korea... a war that even America hardly bothers to talk about. And your "mercenaries" took over some random country in 2 weeks... oh yea? America took over the 4th largest army in the world in a week, so 3 times the accomplishment, in half the time so STFU.

AC/DC seems to be all we can agree on then. :icon_eek:

dam lol i had written a whole reply to all your points except internet crashed... must be fate. :icon_evil:

LOl ok so i cant waste another hour on rewritning so i am going to make it quick and short, for your next post ill take the time again to address all the points.sorry about this.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14649413/Executive-Outcomes - this is just for interest. to show why south african trained people should be used instead of any other troop.

then our excuse for not heloing is very different to yours, we cut down on armies size and then moved to deoctatic ways of sortng things out. with the neighbor thing and us not helping, i assume you are refering to zim, we have heloed out there. we didn't do it your style and invade the country. we got them to the negotating table where a interrim goverment has not been established. this wa sodne quicker then what america has done in vietnam and middle east. (besides first gulf, but then nothing was really achived as it all backlashed, and that is why american troops are there now. i must say though, (constructive critisim) that the west is helping in the zim situation, as while our leaders try and get them to agree to reforms. it is the west that is with holding the money going to zim, which is allowing the proccess to speed up a bit.

with vietnam, you can't say that america were fighting trained children and women, when it was these same people that they were meant to be saving. so flaw in your argument. ironically every move the americans did in the war, made more people join the liberation movments.

read my comment with the nukes, i said america can dearm some of its nukes making the world safer..as i mentioned i understood the situaion and therefore see that some nukes are acceptable. (but if no one had nukes that would be the best).

South africa is on a economically bad conteinent, this is mainly due to colonaisation, who raped our resources, which i must admit is still happening today, america holland who control must of our oil feilds are not letting much money go back to the people, who are living in poverty, so give the oil to us, we will then also get rich and improve. sounds fair? we own what is on our land? don't you think?
then to SA inparticual to that comment, we are the stabalising force in africa. we have managed to stop a lot of conflicts, and bring parties to the table. many countries in africa are based on our currency. and for our country we have managed to do a lot... you need to understand why we are dearming (YES WE DEARMED OUR NUKES SO WHY CAN'T EVERYONE ELSE) if everyone else did it, then there would be all good. i no this is hard to achive as N.korea is just as stubben as france, who is just as stubben as america. and SA has made a amazing constituion (been called the most forward and fair in the world, however i can't see this really as if you want communisim then a constituion of our type is the worst for you.) but for democratic countries, we top of the pops. (america sadly is very low down, due to their terrorsists acts, and homeland secturiy bills.)

pull out pictures of carpet bombing, while you at it, get the two nukes bombs and the north vietnam cities... :lol: lol america still looses.
the only differance, is that many countries have been punished for their crimes. germany, old east european countries. blah blah... just we all waiting for america to pay for its crimes, instead of not giving money to the victims of their crimes. (yip no one can gain any damages from agent orange or napalm that america uses) sounds fing fair to me...

the comment of vietnam, - i think i have already pointed out that you have been hypocritical that america was saving the same people they were killing and burning... but also no one wanted america there (besdies the bussiness men who were making money) even americans didn't want them there, the whole hippy movment was based arround the war. and america to stop killing people (they must have been on to something, besdies weed:icon_cool:).

you mentioned why should we resaerch about a country we don't care about... well thats very nice. don't you think? let the biggest genocide happen in the past 50 years, and you don't care... back to my point i hate many americans for points like this, so please just say it out right. i like it when people die... cause that is what you are saying. - why was SA not there, well i have already mentioned why, we were still dearming, and troops were coming back from other places. and we were slefinduldged in out own problems at the time.

you the mentioned that SA has done nothing -well i have already addressed the next door part, and then to point out this is the arrogance i hate of americans. then to the next point, we have done quite a bit for the world. - some random facts, helped serrie lione, zimbabwe, namibia, madagsca, indonisia, angloa, mozebique, we are trying to help and everything, when ever there is a crisis in the world south africa does its best to help (indonisai we also contributed, not on same scale of money as america, as you guys have made pleanty (off wars, and smart capatlisim, and large population to send help). we protect your generals in the middle east - haha notice how you guys have yet to say anything positive about this... we are actively involved in the UN. We have done some other random things, like first heart transplant. the capture of winston churchil (lol yes we managed to do it), helped out in korea, both WW, before ameria even got there (and we took more land, at a faster rate, we were awarded for excesive bravery, for a few of our battles). berlin air lift (Many of the piolits where south african. fighting comunisim (like america did in vietnam) we had it here to, we fought it in africa, as i said we have also had our bad stages. WW2 - stratagies can be partly awarded to sa as our leader of the time was asked to direct the troops in the war cabnit (yeah so SA told the allied where to march). So yeah we have done our share in the world, and we are consistenly doing so, even though we have huge problems of our own, and have a lot less people, of which 50% are believed to be unemployed, yet we are still mainting our standing in the world.

you also mention SA could not do better. well we have and thats just that... we have sorted situations out alot quicker then america has, we have gone through similar back grounds, except you guys have large population more resources, and gained independance first, which allowed you to take full advatnage - which you did very well- and become a superpower.

who had the 4th larget army? just out of interest? cause first is china. i no that one. and then i am not sure from then on, but i guess indai will be up there to, then america with its army. so who is 4th?.

sorry this is a crap style of an argument, and i am sure i have not addressed all your points. interent crashed and do not have the time right now to make it all structured and simple. as i did the first time..

DeletedUser

I can't...believe this is still going on...Oh..wait..yes I can..
Don't you guys have anything better to do? Like..I don't know. Answer my question!
For I want knowledge on this guy that I gotz.